Rocker67’s work in progress....

Rocker67

Here is my game room tour. I have over 250 cib 2600 games, a nice little collection of 7800 games, and a nice collection of home brews with titles that interested me. I am not a completionist and do not want to own every game. I only get games that I want to play. I only have 42 games that are not in box, and I have manuals for a lot of them, but they are so expensive now that I hope to catch box only deals somewhere. I also have ps3 games and Nintendo games not pictured, but only a few and that is the part of the room still under construction.

68A05290-5279-4C4D-99A6-85128D2C0D37.jpeg

28DDD633-056A-4F19-B396-3AB4F31E012D.jpeg

5B6CDF38-0F8B-44AC-8C4D-1BA62AE31241.jpeg

E4B3670F-F0AF-488A-B9B2-CCEBD5A0AC49.jpeg

A4036B23-4513-4CF7-AF81-5CD932CA86F1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, RickR said:

Very nice set up and collection!  I like that idea of the "cube" shelves to hold systems and controllers.  I'll have to find something like that

Yes, those are FANTASTIC! Part of the reason this feels like an evolution of my current setup. I use the same sorts of things downstairs, though they're horizontally oriented rather than vertically. In the holes without consoles, I put drawers with controllers, cords, cleaning supplies for games, tools, etc. It works marvelously, and you should really get some.

57 minutes ago, RickR said:

Very nice set up and collection!  I like that idea of the "cube" shelves to hold systems and controllers.  I'll have to find something like that. 

I see those Harbor Freight LED lights -- I use those exact ones too!  It seems like it's harder to see as we age, am I right? 

The lights are for me to carry into the garage portion of the room. When we converted the garage, there was only one light fixture so we decided not to add a light into the other part.

That is a fantastic collection and setup! 👍 ❤️

I also prefer CIB copies but because of crazy prices, I've decided to buy loose copies of HERO and Cosmic Commuter to complete my NTSC 2600 Activision collection. With the savings of foregoing boxed copies 🙂 I ordered a cartridge holder for HERO. I will follow up with him to have one made for Cosmic Commuter next year.