Justin

Squad Challenge - Video Pinball (Atari 2600)

Video Pinball (3 A/A):  607,668

Saw how much fun everyone was having with this one and decided to join the forum!

Never really played this game before and couldn't see why it would be any fun but after spending last two days I really like it now.   Took awhile to get the hang of it but once you do you can break that 6 figure score barrier easily.

20210112_004542.jpg

Edited by AtariSphinx
Typo

On 1/11/2021 at 9:54 AM, RickR said:

You want it to avoid the spinner and hit that first "step".  You may have to nudge a little on the way down to get this trajectory

I also found if I hit the top most step closest to the plunger (doing everything else as @RickR stated) but go from the right side of the spinner can fairly reliably get into the extra ball lane.

Definitely many ways to do this but that worked best for me.  Hope that helps someone crank up their score.

22 hours ago, AtariSphinx said:

Video Pinball (3 A/A):  607,668

Saw how much fun everyone was having with this one and decided to join the forum!

Never really played this game before and couldn't see why it would be any fun but after spending last two days I really like it now.   Took awhile to get the hang of it but once you do you can break that 6 figure score barrier easily.

20210112_004542.jpg

Welcome to the Forums @AtariSphinx it's great to have you join us! How did you hear of Atari I/O? I think you'll find this is a nice community with some terrific people, I hope you enjoy your time here!

118,825 points 1/11/21

I had to take a picture of my YouTube livestream lol. It wouldn't download the video said the file was too big. If this doesn't get accepted oh well no big deal. The No Swear Gamer and The Atari Creep can vouge for me that I did this. They both watch my channel.

16105595109628605356285699835156.jpg

9 hours ago, Justin said:

Welcome to the Forums @AtariSphinx it's great to have you join us! How did you hear of Atari I/O? I think you'll find this is a nice community with some terrific people, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks!  I saw the site mentioned in various YouTube videos couple months ago (I don't remember whose video but probably one of the Atari.io members with YouTube videos that I frequently watch/subscribe).  Decided to join here.  Looking forward to being in this community!