Interest in starting a Weekly Nintendo Ring Fit Club?

Justin

Would anyone be interested in joining a Weekly Ring Fit Club in the Forums? Think of it like a workout class in the Forums. We'd meet every Wednesday here in a thread for a new Ring Fit mini game challenge, much the same way we do High Score Squad. We'd post our progress throughout the week. At the end of the week we'd congratulate each other and begin a new mini game challenge.

I received a new Nintendo Switch this year as a wonderful present (thank you @Gianna!) and I absolutely love Ring Fit! I thought it would be fun to start a Weekly Ring Fit Club, it would be a fun way for us to be active and fit in the Forums. I'm going to create the club and a schedule of events for 6 weeks and see how it goes. Even if its just 2-3 of us it will be fun!

21 minutes ago, RickR said:

Looks like a good way to get some exercise!  I don't have a Switch.  Maybe this is a good reason to get one.

Yes! It's worth it! I love my Switch. I've had it about a year now. I got the Ring Fit as a Christmas gift and it's very fun. Lots of mini games, stretches, workouts and so on. It almost reminds me of Wii Fit but in a different way, if that makes sense. 

25 minutes ago, RickR said:

Looks like a good way to get some exercise!  I don't have a Switch.  Maybe this is a good reason to get one.

Worth it for a great many things, my friend.  You should also get Switch Online if you ever get the system; it comes with some sweet NES and SNES games that you can play online with friends.

I don’t have this game yet, but I hope to get it at SOME point. Looks like a lot of fun. At the moment, however, I don’t really have an open enough space in the house where I can spin a plastic ring around. I’ll stick with the Wii- (blank) series for now.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:48 PM, HDN said:

At the moment, however, I don’t really have an open enough space in the house where I can spin a plastic ring around. I’ll stick with the Wii- (blank) series for now.

This would be my problem.  Well that and I don't have a Switch yet. I'd kill someone trying to do that here.  I'd have to be careful as well.  I tried Sports Champions for PS3 and loved that game.  Especially the disc golf and there was a one-on-one fighting game that I liked but I overdid it and started having chest pains.  So, yea, I don't try to do very many video games that require exercising too much.  But that game does look like a lot of fun.

I'm more like these guys...