Lvl Up - A New Score Tracking Site!

Lvl Up (pronounced Level Up) is a new scoring site from diverse gamers across several time zones and their desire to offer a fun, alternative score tracking site.

The site has been up and running as of December 1, 2020. There’s a lot under development but we have a growing group of gamers who are contributing during their free time.

The competition is fun and friendly, and most platforms are available for submissions. In addition, our Discord is open for gamers to meet, chat, and offer site suggestions.

Disclaimer: I am one of the admins in addition to being a Patreon.

It’s free and easy to sign up, and we will never ask you for any personal information as part of the sign-up process.

Check it out, look around, join our Discord, and submit a score!

https://lvlupscore.com

31 minutes ago, Atari 5200 Guy said:

Reminds me of High Score's website.  I didn't see Super Cycle by Epyx in the ST section, though 😞 

Lvl Up is still fairly new - barely six months old - and there are tracks which are still be added by request. (There is also continual cleanup due to track duplication, misspellings, etc.) Super Cycle for ST would be added by the ST admin, GTi. Please feel free to contact him and he will gladly add Super Cycle to the site! Then we can watch you tear up the track!