NSG's January 2021 Giveaway!

nosweargamer

Time for another giveaway! This giveaway is for a Q*bert Mini Arcade by Basic Fun, which was inspired by the current Q*bert Atari 2600 High Score Squad: 

GIVEAWAY RULES

• Not responsible for lost or damaged mail. Limit one entry per person.
  • Must reply to this post by telling me your retro related New Year's resolution by Monday, January 25th 2021 by 11:59 pm EST.
  • After the winner is selected at random and announced on this thread, they will have one week to give me their address through the forum messenger. If they don't respond in time, I can select another winner.

Watch this video for more details:  

If you are new to the site, also feel free to introduce yourself here: https://forums.atari.io/forum/59-introduce-yourself/

This is a great site full of interesting threads and friendly people!

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I’m hoping to build up my NES collection for my retro New Year’s resolution. Thanks for the giveaway as always, @nosweargamer.

As for my normal resolution, well... there is somebody. I hope to gain the courage to ask her out this year, virus permitting. Don’t tell anybody, though.

3 hours ago, Rockasoo said:

Retro resolution is to continue working on retro papercraft model of famous vintage computers. See rockybergen.com/papercraft for some examples!

That's amazing stuff, Rocky! While I do not plan to re-acquire a 520ST although I had one back in the day, I wouldn't mind putting this paper model together for the shelf. I don't suppose you have any intentions of selling prints?

On 1/24/2021 at 11:04 PM, AtariSphinx said:

I plan on continuing to build up my 2600 collection as I have the most fun with this console.  Recently got into the SNES which has been a blast to play. 

Congrats @AtariSphinx, your goal to get more Atari 2600 games has won you a Qbert mini arcade! You have one week to send me your address through the messenger here or risk losing your treasure to another desert falcon!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

2 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

Congrats @AtariSphinx, your goal to get more Atari 2600 games has won you a Qbert mini arcade! You have one week to send me your address through the messenger here or risk losing your treasure to another desert falcon!

Congratulations on the big win @AtariSphinx‼️ That's a really cool gift @nosweargamer thanks for hosting your giveaway here in the forums :wreck-it-ralph:

11 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

Awesome! PM sent.  I am a fan/subscriber of your YouTube channel, particularly the 2600 reviews which I have watched most of them.

Qbert was a favorite of mine on the Atari 1200XL computer.  So much so that in college wrote a Qbert clone game for a computer graphics class.  It was more of a tech demo to meet the requirements of the project but I was the only one trying to shoe horn a classic game into a 3D world while everyone else was doing FPS type games.

This unit will get some use and a prime location on my shelf!