3D Images

- Ω -

Took this just now after retrieving from the Drawer beside me. 

unnamed.jpg.22438680e1137337ab02d69aa5551f13.jpg

Did a video about my love of 3D way back 11 years ago, early on my Youtube Channel as well. Obviously any info or links are subject to have changed since then. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Before I post anything else for your viewing pleasure, I'm aware the operator of this site would prefer I not fill up his hard drive, by keeping my images off-site.  With that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations for a FREE site that will allow me to link my photos to that does NOT plaster a hosting watermark on the image?  This may be asking too much, but I'd rather not give any site my email or other personal information that would spam my inbox.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

1 hour ago, - Ω - said:

Before I post anything else for your viewing pleasure, I'm aware the operator of this site would prefer I not fill up his hard drive, by keeping my images off-site.  With that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations for a FREE site that will allow me to link my photos to that does NOT plaster a hosting watermark on the image?  This may be asking too much, but I'd rather not give any site my email or other personal information that would spam my inbox.

Thank you! 😎 I need to create a 3-D Glasses Emoji for the Forums, I think that would be neat!

Imgur and Flickr are two good options. It's been a quite some time since I've looked at new alternatives, I'd be curious to hear suggestions as well!