Name That Game Via Haiku - March 2021 Forum Thread Game of the Month

Just now, nosweargamer said:

That is correct! I'm impressed you got it so fast! For those who don't know, some cartridges have you steer like a steering wheel while other cartridges have you move your car in whatever direction the disc is pressed.

Regarding Auto Racing - check out a game called "Rally Speedway" on C64 or Atari 8-bit.  They take this basic game and perfect it.  It's faster, easier to control, and injects a little humor in the crash animation.  Highly recommended.

OK, back to bidness.

Platform:  Atari 2600

Deceptive box art
Bill Gates probably loved this
Laddie, avoid the bombs

7 minutes ago, RickR said:

Regarding Auto Racing - check out a game called "Rally Speedway" on C64 or Atari 8-bit.  They take this basic game and perfect it.  It's faster, easier to control, and injects a little humor in the crash animation.  Highly recommended.

OK, back to bidness.

Deceptive box art
Laddie, avoid the bombs

Hint:  I'm guessing that second line is too obscure.  Bill Gates loved and got addicted to Minesweeper on Windows. 

23 minutes ago, RickR said:

OK, back to bidness.

Deceptive box art
Laddie, avoid the bombs

Flag Capture!

46 minutes ago, RickR said:

Is it Warbirds?  Sepia tone = old timey WW1 action, and climbing the wall is maybe the pictures on the wall after? 

50 minutes ago, socrates63 said:

Not that I know anything about Lynx games, but even perusing through the list of Lynx games, I'm stumped. Thinking climbing walls might be a ninja thing to do, I looked up gameplay videos on Ninja Gaiden and wasn't sure about the sepia mood.

Sorry, no, but I really dig hearing your thought processes. Here's one hint: it's related to a classic, but the classic is not a classic video game.

2 minutes ago, nosweargamer said:

Sorry, no, but I really dig hearing your thought processes. Here's one hint: it's related to a classic, but the classic is not a classic video game.

OH!  Dracula:  The Undead.  I forgot about the part about climbing walls to get into windows.