Name That Game Via Haiku - March 2021 Forum Thread Game of the Month

Not related, NOOOOO! Seasonal allergies came back in full force this morning. I forgot how sucky they were. I planned on going kayaking this weekend, but if it keeps up like this I may have to wait a bit. Ugh, I hate this.

Platform: Atari 2600

Six variations

Strike the turkey, or spare it?

Do a little dance

1 hour ago, HDN said:

Not related, NOOOOO! Seasonal allergies came back in full force this morning. I forgot how sucky they were. I planned on going kayaking this weekend, but if it keeps up like this I may have to wait a bit. Ugh, I hate this.

Platform: Atari 2600

Six variations

Strike the turkey, or spare it?

Do a little dance

Bowling.

Yes, the allergies are the worst.  I couldn't sleep last night due to them.  And now I'm bushed.  Bleah. 

Here's a hint: the game ripped off several other wrestlers too like Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat & Koko Beware. Sometimes they change their hair color, gave them new hair or sometimes they barely changed anything at all.

It also shares a couple connections to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle arcade game that I previously used.

Here's part of a screenshot where you can see some of the copied wrestlers

From left to right you have:

Andre the Giant (bearded), King Kong Bundy (with hair), Hulk Hogan (added hair) & Koko Beware (with braids)

2v2.png.52ffc224366f3d5549c256d6881ce0aa.png

I'm surprised they didn't get sued by the WWF. Or maybe there was legal action, which explains why the game never got a home port.