Missle Command ROM that has actual Trak-Ball mode compatibility with the CX22 and CX80.

I found these on a French ROM site.  This CX22 ROM works perfectly with my CX22 Trak-Ball in Trak-Ball mode, i.e. the speed of movement directly correlates with how fast you spin the ball. Pretty cool and free!

Missile Command (CX-22 Trackball) (2002) (TJ).a26 Missile Command (CX-80 Trackball) (2002) (TJ).a26

3 minutes ago, intellicolecovisonary said:

I have a Harmony cart and the right Trak-Ball and I would love to get those other hacks but I looked everywhere for them and could not find the roms themselves. I did see the games on cart hacks for sale. Can you share info on where they can be found? 

Check out this thread right here on Atari.io

Posted (edited)

Thank you RickR! With Centipede and Reactor I now have 3 games compatible with my CX22 in Trak-Ball mode. The analog control improves games like Centipede and Missle Command a whole lot. I will keep searching for the Crystal Castles hack and there might be a Millipede hack out.

Edited by intellicolecovisonary
On 3/12/2021 at 11:26 AM, RickR said:

There is a whole collection of such hacks.  Missile Command, Centipede, Crystal Castles, etc.  They are super fun if you have the right track ball and a Harmony or Uno cart. 

Wait, someone actually hacked Cristal Castles on the 2600 to work with the Trak-Ball controller?  I though that game needed an entire rewrite to accomplish that.

48 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

Wait, someone actually hacked Cristal Castles on the 2600 to work with the Trak-Ball controller?  I though that game needed an entire rewrite to accomplish that.

I think you're right.  I spoke too soon.  I thought I had it and I would post it here if I did.  But I can't find it.  Sorry.