What, IN YOUR OPINION is the BEST looking "classic computer"?

"Back in the day", (late 70's to late 80's), when consumer grade computers all had a little more effort put into styling to differentiate themselves from the next brand or model, what do you consider THE BEST LOOKING COMPUTER OF THE ERA?

1 hour ago, RadioPoultry said:

My brother used to have a Commodore Plus/4. I thought I it was pretty cool looking back then:

I'm curious, those rubber looking function keys and arrows, how do they hold up?  Are there real switches underneath or is it a membrane?

1 hour ago, - Ω - said:

I'm curious, those rubber looking function keys and arrows, how do they hold up?  Are there real switches underneath or is it a membrane?

I'm thinking it was membrane, but it was way too long ago for me to be sure. It was definitely on the cheaper side of things as a whole. I do like the color scheme.

Guess I will weigh in for what it's worth. Admittedly, I am very biased with my choice. Now, I would later come to own pretty much most of the "keyboard style all in one" machines, your ST's, Commodore 64 etc. As well later an AMIGA 500 and eventually Amiga 1200 (no of which I currently own sadly) but the one machine that I never owned because when it debuted it was quite expensive and of course would later be succeeded by a lower consumer cost friendly keyboard style follow up the Amiga 500 but I always regretted never owning at any time, the original amazing machine that introduced the world to the Commodore AMIGA, I am speaking of course of the original Commodore AMIGA 1000. This is my personal pick for classic machine beauty. 😃 

People still use the Amiga today, and new Viva Amiga documentary shows why  | Ars Technica

That said, I always thought the C16 was a much better looking machine then the classic "breadbin" C64 though sadly it failed to make any impact, at least here in Canada from what I recall, I don't think I had even seen one in person back in the day but I preferred the colors chosen over the c64. 

Commodore C16 For Sale in Tyrrelstown, Dublin from magentis