The horrible music thread

HDN

I'm all about sharing everyone's favorite songs, so maybe I'll star a "great music" thread in the future. For now, post those songs that just get under your skin in the worst way here!

I'll start with Disco Duck. I actually used to like this song when I was little. Now I don't like it at all.

@nosweargamer why did I even click on that when I was almost 100% sure I knew what it was going to be?

Joke's on you though-- you can't be Rick Rolled if you are already listening to the song! Funny story about that. Yesterday my friend gave me a copy of Pokemon Emerald for the GBA. When I turned it on, it was just a GBA video version of Never Gonna Give You Up in disguise. I couldn't be mad because of how clever that was.

1 minute ago, HDN said:

This song, THIS SONG, might be my least favorite. I can't STAND this song at all

I could not agree more.  I hate this song so much, it made me hate the entire library of John Cougar Mellonhead.  How many times can one guy say "small town"?  Absolutely horrible. 

Just now, RickR said:

Hold the phone, Harry.  There's a GBA video of Rick Astley?  For real?  If true, I NEED a copy. 

I found a video online of another unlucky soul's experience. I think my friend said this was from Ebay, but I could be wrong.

By the way, said "friend" is the same guy who you gave the DS Lite. Thanks for empowering this jerk.

I'll be honest, I didn't realize what the whole Rick Roll thing was until recently. And I do think it's overdone and kinda dumb. However, that being said, the GBA version is a gem!

I think from now on, it should be a default anti-piracy setting. Programmers should program games so if it detects a pirated copy, when you head to the last boss, you get Rick Rolled instead. 😅

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

9 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

I'll be honest, I didn't realize what the whole Rick Roll thing was until recently. And I do think it's overdone and kinda dumb. However, that being said, the GBA version is a gem!

I think from now on, it should be a default anti-piracy setting. Programmers should program games so if it detects a pirated copy, when you head to the last boss, you get Rock Rolled instead. 😅

Rick Rolling was before my time. It was this past summer when it got reasonably big again when I started doing it. I love stupid garbage like this.

But yeah, far and away the GBA is the most clever way to do it!

46 minutes ago, dauber said:

OMG....we CANNOT be friends if you do not think that "Fish Heads" is one of the greatest songs of all time!

HA!  Please take note I did say it is my most DETESTED song, and I did post it here in the HORRIBLE MUSIC THREAD, but I think we can still be friends. 😁

Edited by - Ω -

<<< My YouTube Page >>>