The Great "Lurker Poll" of 2021

- Ω -

Checking into the great TI User poll of 2021  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are YOU or were YOU here?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

In an attempt to gauge viewership/interest and to make sure I'm not posting to an empty room, I figured it was time to post a poll so we can see who all is here.  Please take a few minutes to sign up to Atari.io (if necessary), then check back after a couple of days.  This can be an awesome place to hang out if...

Feel free to leave a message as well!

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

So far it's not looking all that great.  I'd love to help build a more friendly place for active TI'ers to come who are not afraid to express ideas or ask questions or  even comment on things, but it requires active participation from like minded individuals to draw more people in.  We'll see...

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

6 hours ago, RickR said:

Hint:  join us in the various other forum groups.  Expand your horizons and I'll bet more people will join in the TI posts. 

I've been doing that... as time allows.  I've still not had enough time to put together the YouTube video (commercial).

4 hours ago, intellicolecovisonary said:

You might consider that some, like myself who had no prior interest in the TI saw some of your initial posts had their interests piqued and investigated, so all is not lost Kemosabe. 

We'll see and hope for the best.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

You got me on the "lurker" portion of the poll ... but I dunno how to vote that I was here.

I haven't done any retro computing and mostly into tournament physical pinball now but Atari I.O. is my homepage when I start my PC (which is getting to be somewhat retro by now) this thread came up in the recent Topics on the home forum page. I do read the various threads but don't feel I personally have anything substantially to add to the T.I. boards. but as I'm out & about should someone bring it up in a conversation I would lead them here.

On 6/24/2021 at 1:40 PM, chas10e said:

You got me on the "lurker" portion of the poll ... but I dunno how to vote that I was here.

I haven't done any retro computing and mostly into tournament physical pinball now but Atari I.O. is my homepage when I start my PC (which is getting to be somewhat retro by now) this thread came up in the recent Topics on the home forum page. I do read the various threads but don't feel I personally have anything substantially to add to the T.I. boards. but as I'm out & about should someone bring it up in a conversation I would lead them here.

Yeah, we have a few lurkers, but as fall and winter sets in, many of us turn our attention into indoor pursuits.  The TI is one of mine, after moving it's been unplugged for a while but my plan is to have it 100% up and running by the end of this month.  Hopefully we'll see something new here.  As for not having anything substantial to add to the TI boards, that not a requirement here.  Any questions or inquiries are welcome, we're not stuck up here, and well everyone starts somewhere.  

<<< My YouTube Page >>>