Kamakazi's World

Atari 5200 Guy

Justin
This post was recognized by Justin!

"Shared your own YouTube video!"

Atari 5200 Guy was awarded the badge 'Totally Tubular' and 50 points.

It took longer than expected but my channel has been renamed and completely redone.  This is the first video on the new redesign.  I had compatibility issues between the file type my camera makes and the file types standard Windows 10 video editor and Media Player can use.  I finally figured it out and resorted to an older video editor I had laying around.

My new channel has been started.  Thus...I'm starting a new thread to go with the name change.  I'm going to be posting new videos I do in this thread from now on.  There's nothing left of the old channel.  

First video:

This was a first run with the new channel.  I combined three things into one video.

I'm doing a short questionnaire to see what days would work best for members of Atari I/O to join my livestreams.  I try to start at 7PM but I'm trying to find out what days work best for you guys.  So far I have one person that has been watching every time I do a live feed. Or would you guys rather see standard videos?

51 minutes ago, RickR said:

Other ideas for you or any other youtubers here....I'd love to see more "how to" videos for difficult games.  Not a complete walk through, but "how-to" do those parts that aren't easy.  For example, landing the plane in NES Top Gun, or getting a turbo-bump start in SNES F-Zero. 

Those are great ideas @RickR! I was trying to do that with TurboGrafx and Duo games a few years ago. It’s not easy to build an audience, but very fun to play games and film videos.

On 1/31/2024 at 12:38 PM, RickR said:

Other ideas for you or any other youtubers here....I'd love to see more "how to" videos for difficult games.  Not a complete walk through, but "how-to" do those parts that aren't easy.  For example, landing the plane in NES Top Gun, or getting a turbo-bump start in SNES F-Zero. 

Hmm. That’s one I have a hard time with myself. Any other games you can think of you are having issues with that I might have and can try?