The Jag Bar

btbfilms76

Ever wonder how we shoot an episode?  Well now you can get a look at how we shoot an episode of the Jag Bar.  If you ever wondered how to do it... its not that hard. 

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

DEFENDER 2000 drops today on The Jag Bar. This is the first new episode of The Jag Bar since the Cybermorph Christmas Special in December 2016! The Boyz play @an ox Jeff Minter's Defender 2000 on the Atari Jaguar.  Four Defender games in one - Defender 2000, Classic Defender, Defender Plus and Plasma Pong. Make sure you’re subscribed. Big shoutout to @Atari Creep and everybody who made it to the livestream of the filming of this show (see my post above). New episodes coming all summer long:

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

This is the LAST Jag CD in my collection.  We’ve reviewed them all - well according to my collection.  This has been a good run and we have a handful of carts left to review. Stay tuned folks for more Jag Bar

17 hours ago, btbfilms76 said:

This is the LAST Jag CD in my collection.  We’ve reviewed them all - well according to my collection.  This has been a good run and we have a handful of carts left to review. Stay tuned folks for more Jag Bar

I had this game when it came out. Pretty disappointing. It's one of those games that hurts the Jag's reputation. I remember playing it and thinking 1.) This isn't the Highlander movie or TV show that I know, this is like some European cartoon.. and 2.) Super Breakout on the 2600 is more fun and I'd rather play that instead.

On 7/6/2019 at 7:59 AM, btbfilms76 said:

DEFENDER 2000 drops today on The Jag Bar. This is the first new episode of The Jag Bar since the Cybermorph Christmas Special in December 2016! The Boyz play @an ox Jeff Minter's Defender 2000 on the Atari Jaguar.  Four Defender games in one - Defender 2000, Classic Defender, Defender Plus and Plasma Pong. Make sure you’re subscribed. Big shoutout to @Atari Creep and everybody who made it to the livestream of the filming of this show (see my post above). New episodes coming all summer long:

Defender 2000 is a game I didn't get a chance to play until a couple of years ago. Very challenging, very fun. I played it for a few hours and didn't realize how long it had been. Talk about an at home arcade experience! Having so much fun that you lose track of time.

Edited by alucardx
typo

I'd love to see another episode too, but I saw @btbfilms76 selling their Jaguar CD unit on eBay a year back or so. Don't know what led to that, but I assumed it meant the Jag Bar was over. Sad to see for me, given the Jag Bar was one of the two main motivations for me buying my first Jaguar in 2020 just prior to the Highlander episode.