Need YOUR input - I'm making an advertisement for ATARI.IO (Pick the intro)

- Ω -

4 hours ago, - Ω - said:

Okay, I finally found a little time to work on the intro to the video, but I need to know, which intro do you like the best?

Hi @- Ω - What a fantastic intro!!! Thank you for helping to get the word out about Atari I/O, I appreciate what you did! I really like what you did with Intro-A, it shows off the site and also, in a sense, shows it in action being browsed on a computer almost like an invitation for others to do the same. I think that really sets it apart. Your graphics and voice work were superb, thank you again for the dedication! :wreck-it-ralph:

3 hours ago, Justin said:

Hi @- Ω - What a fantastic intro!!! Thank you for helping to get the word out about Atari I/O, I appreciate what you did! I really like what you did with Intro-A, it shows off the site and also, in a sense, shows it in action being browsed on a computer almost like an invitation for others to do the same. I think that really sets it apart. Your graphics and voice work were superb, thank you again for the dedication! :wreck-it-ralph:

Thanks.  That is only the intro though.  Next week I hope to find the time to finish the video, with one of the parts highlighting adding it to the BOOKMARKS bar to "make it easy to visit daily by a click of the mouse button.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>