Name That Atari Game Via Screenshot! - May 2021 Forum Game

7 minutes ago, RickR said:

I love that game.  Good one!

Next up is Atari 5200.

aio.png

Frogger II!

Edit: Nice job RP, just narrowly got it in before me!

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I'm completely off topic, but Fantastic Voyage reminds me of a possibly interesting video idea for you, @nosweargamer

For whatever reason, there are several Atari 8-bit games that have absolutely zero improvements over the 2600 versions.  Fantastic Voyage is one example.  Pitfall, Demon Attack, and Atlantis are others.  It was so disappointing back then.  What were they thinking?

1 hour ago, RickR said:

I'm completely off topic, but Fantastic Voyage reminds me of a possibly interesting video idea for you, @nosweargamer

For whatever reason, there are several Atari 8-bit games that have absolutely zero improvements over the 2600 versions.  Fantastic Voyage is one example.  Pitfall, Demon Attack, and Atlantis are others.  It was so disappointing back then.  What were they thinking?

Interesting Idea. I might try it sometime.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube