Music Videos - For us... older "Classic Gamer's"

- Ω -

Okay, this thread has only one requirement, each music video posted has to have a video game or computer present somewhere in the video, either on screen or of the unit itself.  I'll leave it to you to judge if the music is worthy or not.

To start if off...

Edited by - Ω -
Expanded what can be included

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Well not sure if this applies as the "computer" may not be an actual labeled machine, more an representation of desktops of the era, still when I think 80's and computers and electronics this always comes to mind as it definitely encompasses the vibe of the 80's. 😎😏 From the soundtrack of the movie ELECTRIC DREAMS. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

8 hours ago, MaximumRD said:

Well not sure if this applies as the "computer" may not be an actual labeled machine, more an representation of desktops of the era, still when I think 80's and computers and electronics this always comes to mind as it definitely encompasses the vibe of the 80's. 😎😏 From the soundtrack of the movie ELECTRIC DREAMS. 

You made me work to see that one.  At first all I could see was...

PotUG8Z.jpg

So with a little "switch", I was finally able to view it...

nLTUhZH.jpg

VPN's are wonderful!

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

12 hours ago, - Ω - said:

You made me work to see that one.  At first all I could see was...

Ugh FFS....well clearly I am in Canada so I had NO IDEA it was region lock, I GET THAT A LOT of course trying to watch certain videos, I hate that videos get locked behind regional restrictions. I simply searched for ELECTRIC DREAMS music video and grabbed the first result, sorry for the trouble🙁

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

So here's a stretch, it's a theme song, but that has both music and video, but in the Silver Spoons intro you can see several arcade games in the background near the end.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I am not an older classic gamer, but I sure do have the music taste of one.

This video is a classic. The hair says it all.

Edit: I know this technically doesn't meet the criteria, BUT... it does have hair. That should count for something.

Edited by HDN
H A I R