At what point is it politically correct to say, "It cannot be done on the TI"?

Over the years I've seen some truly amazing stuff that hobbyist programmers have pulled off in creating and porting games to the old TI-99/4A.  However, there are two games I've really been dying to see on the TI, both VERY POPULAR titles, but now, I don't think they'll ever come to pass.  I think it's probably due to the architecture of the TI, not the lack of programming brilliance among the TI Uber-Programmers.  So, I'm not going to say, "They don't have the chops to pull it off".  What are those two games?

SIMCITY -  Before the F18A, the 1Meg SAMS card and the TIPI and FinalGROM it was not possible, now I **BELIEVE** that super popular game is possible, but it would probably take way too long to port.  This might be a good thing, because that game is addictive as hell!

BATTLEZONE - Originally a vector graphics based game, it might be possible to simulate the appearance and if written in machine language could be fast enough.  Hell, if there is a VIC 20 version, why not a TI version?

<<< My YouTube Page >>>