I tried...

- Ω -

Since this is a real friendly place to hang out, my hope was to make a portion of it an oasis for friendly TI'ers.  Well, as the old saying goes,  "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink".  With the lack of participation, it's obvious I've failed in my task.  Sorry, I tried, but it's time for me to give up.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

On 6/11/2021 at 9:10 AM, - Ω - said:

Since this is a real friendly place to hang out, my hope was to make a portion of it an oasis for friendly TI'ers.  Well, as the old saying goes,  "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink".  With the lack of participation, it's obvious I've failed in my task.  Sorry, I tried, but it's time for me to give up.

That’s a real shame. It took 2 months before my registration here was accepted and now everyone has left!

4 hours ago, wyerd said:

That’s a real shame. It took 2 months before my registration here was accepted and now everyone has left!

I'm not gone buddy, I just have not been posting much, even less now that much of my spare time is getting a handle on by brothers estate and dealing with all that entails.  I promised Airshack I'd unwind and spend a little time here, so if you're onboard, so am I!  Let's get this ball rolling!

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

8 hours ago, - Ω - said:

I'm not gone buddy, I just have not been posting much, even less now that much of my spare time is getting a handle on by brothers estate and dealing with all that entails.  I promised Airshack I'd unwind and spend a little time here, so if you're onboard, so am I!  Let's get this ball rolling!

I've been at this since 2000. It takes a long time to build a website and nurture a community. It doesn't have to be huge to be great. Glad you guys are all here 😎 

It's always a catch 22.  It takes a long concerted effort to bring people in, and get then to form a habit of going someplace, but if nothing new gets posted, the stop coming.  I've had multiple people say they would come, but they never show up and I don't have the time to devote an empty house.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>