Jump to content

I tried...


- Ω -
 Share

Recommended Posts

Since this is a real friendly place to hang out, my hope was to make a portion of it an oasis for friendly TI'ers.  Well, as the old saying goes,  "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink".  With the lack of participation, it's obvious I've failed in my task.  Sorry, I tried, but it's time for me to give up.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2021 at 9:10 AM, - Ω - said:

Since this is a real friendly place to hang out, my hope was to make a portion of it an oasis for friendly TI'ers.  Well, as the old saying goes,  "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink".  With the lack of participation, it's obvious I've failed in my task.  Sorry, I tried, but it's time for me to give up.

That’s a real shame. It took 2 months before my registration here was accepted and now everyone has left!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, wyerd said:

That’s a real shame. It took 2 months before my registration here was accepted and now everyone has left!

I'm not gone buddy, I just have not been posting much, even less now that much of my spare time is getting a handle on by brothers estate and dealing with all that entails.  I promised Airshack I'd unwind and spend a little time here, so if you're onboard, so am I!  Let's get this ball rolling!

 

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, - Ω - said:

I'm not gone buddy, I just have not been posting much, even less now that much of my spare time is getting a handle on by brothers estate and dealing with all that entails.  I promised Airshack I'd unwind and spend a little time here, so if you're onboard, so am I!  Let's get this ball rolling!

 

I've been at this since 2000. It takes a long time to build a website and nurture a community. It doesn't have to be huge to be great. Glad you guys are all here 😎 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's always a catch 22.  It takes a long concerted effort to bring people in, and get then to form a habit of going someplace, but if nothing new gets posted, the stop coming.  I've had multiple people say they would come, but they never show up and I don't have the time to devote an empty house.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Join the Atari Party! :donkey_kong_big:

    How lucky are you that you've finally found this place?
    It's time to join the best kept secret in classic gaming.
    Membership is limited, so let's get started! :wreck-it-ralph:

     

×
×
  • Create New...