Show Off Your Successful Trades!

Zontar

Package from nosweargamer!

29976112345_54b1163f1f.jpg

- another Atari Corp. cart missing controller info (plus an end label with the Sears pic label font -- really strange)

- the rarest cart in my beginner 7800 collection so far

- bonus trading cards!  "Kids Playing Batman" is not quite as good as "Dogs Playing Poker", but it's close.

Crossing Adventure off my list means I'm now down to eight carts without controller info remaining.  Thanks!

From Mr. Nosweargamer. 

Were these the actual carts from his video reviews of these games?  I'm going to pretend the answer is YES.

Mr. Do! - Yes! And it belonged to Rows before me!

Rampage - Nope!

I've actually toyed with the idea of putting some sort of sticker on the games I reviewed saying that it officially appeared on a certain episode, but then I figured it might be a hassle to find good quality stickers and that eBay buyers might be turned off by them being on the carts!  :D

Thanks to RickR for the sports triple play of games that I hope to review in the future!

post-303-0-29564300-1477590638_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

RickR traded to me:

30691576851_c73f1ed311_z.jpg

1) Basic Math with an excellent, non-faded end label -- this finishes off my text label collection; Basic Math was the one remaining cart where I hadn't been entirely happy with its condition.

2) Cookie Monster Munch -- just like Activision carts, it can be tough to find these with clean labels, so sometimes you take what you can get (though this one isn't bad)!  Oscar's Trash Race is now the last CCW game I need...

3) Alpha Beam With Ernie overlay -- I'm not exactly planning on collecting these, but I thought I should have one for the collection!

Thanks!

From Starbuck66:

- Defender (Sears label) -- I have a Sears heavy sixer, and will slowly collect Sears labelled carts when I can.  So far, I have 10 (1 CIB, the rest loose).

- C64 Frog Master.  It works great.  I actually had 4 C64 games waiting to be tested, and they all worked first try.  That includes the Congo Bongo I got in a trade from jmjustin.

Thanks!

post-41-0-64882900-1479165471_thumb.jpg