Show Off Your Successful Trades!

Zontar

Got these in trade from RickR (also got Wing War for Colecovision; not pictured here)

XHPMWmAh.jpg

I played Taz briefly, looks kind of fun, kind of like Turmoil without the shooter aspect. Name This Game I have played about 3-4 times now and I love it! The shark animations are cool, and it reminds me of the old Octopus Game and Watch game for some reason... I just had a lot of fun with this game. 

Also purchased this from NSG:

7D4PlXch.jpg

Been wanting to add this to my collection for some time now, and NSG gave me a very fair price. I've played it several times now, and I'm excited to have another Halloween themed title to play on the 2600!

Also have another purchase from NSG in the works as well as a trade with Ballblazer so stay tuned!

So here's the games I received in a trade with Ballblazer:

KkXjPRTh.jpg

Center game: Adventures of Tron

Also got a box for the Defender II:

upOg1Dph.jpg

I'm very geeked to finally have a copy of Stargate/Defender II back in my collection! I had this one as a kid, and played the heck out of it even though I wasn't very good at it. I just loved the pace and the graphics, it was a lot of fun!

Another interesting note: this trade puts me over the 200 individual titles mark for the 2600! (201 to be exact) Still have a long way to go, but very exciting!

Edited by Starbuck66

Very nice trades, man!

I've been needing Basic Math for a long time, but it seems to be very hard to find in my area. Go figure.

It's strange because I remember having two or three copies of this as a kid; in fact, I sold a copy with a spare console and some other games (Donkey Kong, Asteroids, Space Invaders, and Pac Man) I had to another family at my church for 20 bucks. The math game sealed the deal with my friend's mom, it was educational so as long as they promised to spend time on it they could get the Atari.

Now I hardly ever see it; seems to be harder to come by these days.

From a trade with Starbuck66:

31184812755_62b577f338_z.jpg

5 carts in real nice condition, including the Atari Corp controller-info-omitted Sky Diver.  Much appreciated!  With that one crossed off my list, I'm down to eight more carts with no controller info wanted...

I hear you wondering: "Why did I ask for a copy of ET?"  Well, wonder no more... it's a label variant.  (Of course it is! :lol: )

31184811385_281bc0cb77_c.jpg

The most common version is on the left.  The one that Starbuck66 sent me, while not exactly *rare*, is less common.  The most obvious difference is the size and number of diamonds on the spaceship in the background.

Thanks again!

This post is a few weeks behind but seeing it was a deal with another IO member I thought I would post it!

chas 10e traded this to me for a little bit of conversation and friendship!!!! :beer:  

:sega_genesis:  :100: %

Not pictures is a controller and all the cords.

20161203_191937-1_zpsdyphrkrz.jpg

Edited by Atari Creep

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

This post is a few weeks behind but seeing it was a deal with another IO member I thought I would post it!

chas 10e traded this to me for a little bit of conversation and friendship!!!! :beer:  

:sega_genesis:  :100: %

Not pictures is a controller and all the cords.

20161203_191937-1_zpsdyphrkrz.jpg

WOW, that thing is awesome!  Looks much better than the model 2 and side-car version. 

Thank you Ballblazer for trading for Final Approach & Buzz Bombers!

post-303-0-77539200-1481833069_thumb.jpg

And thanks Rows for sending me this out of the kindness of his heart! (YAY! DATA AGE!!!)

post-303-0-81507500-1481833076_thumb.jpg

And thanks to Willie! for being one of the most generous retro gamers I know and sending me this out of the blue!

post-303-0-27795400-1481833085_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

From NSG:

31667787186_be81d3185d_c.jpg

A couple of VCS Activision manuals I needed, plus Xenophobe!  Love this game.  This brings my 7800 collection to 18 games -- it was at ZERO before I joined the forums!  This is all your fault...  :P :D

Glad you like Xenophobe! It was one of my favs on the system growing up!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Posting this kind of spoils the next video but I had to send a HUGE thanks to Ballblazer for these!!!! He gave me a great deal for them all and then made it even sweeter!!! Can't thank him enough!!

20170120_150257-1_zps47g2kmzj.jpg

Edited by Atari Creep

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!