Show Off Your Successful Trades!

Zontar

Purchased from Scott Stilphen.  Thanks!

• Fantastic Voyage is an amazingly great 2600 game.  I've got this game on the Atari 8-bit and the 2600 version is nearly identical.  No flicker.  Fast and colorful.  I love this game. 
  • Combat - because I do not have one that has the "01" label.
  • Sears Missile Command - my Sears collection is growing stronger!
  • Junk box fodder???  Only those who participate will know.

Scott is a good guy to buy from.  The games were packed nicely and work great. 

post-41-0-37026500-1494384990_thumb.jpg

Finally got my second Milton Bradley cart for the 2600 thanks to NSG! I've actually had my copy of Spitfire Attack since I was a kid; it was one of three games I managed to keep from my original collection (the other two being Joust and Buck Rogers). Picture below of both carts together:

4LvOuhPh.jpg

I wish my Spitfire Attack label was as pristine as the Survival Run label, but I'm still happy I have both MB games in my collection now.

EDIT: Realized it was Buck Rogers, not Frogger, that was the last game I managed to hold on to from my original collection... Ferg's upcoming podcast episode jogged my memory!

Edited by Starbuck66

From Ballblazer...for future draft considerations...

More PSP movies (some great ones!)  And a PAL Combat board.  WOW!  I'm sure I can find a special place on my Combat throne for that. 

post-41-0-81326300-1498103197_thumb.jpg

And just like that, my PSP collection has grown from the small box into the large tub. 

post-41-0-08897700-1498103200_thumb.jpg

THANKS BB!

From Ballblazer...for future draft considerations...

More PSP movies (some great ones!)  And a PAL Combat board.  WOW!  I'm sure I can find a special place on my Combat throne for that. 

attachicon.gifPSP 001.JPG

And just like that, my PSP collection has grown from the small box into the large tub. 

attachicon.gifPSP 003.JPG

THANKS BB!

Pal Combat is the same as regular combat, but at 3pm it pauses for tea. 

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Some overdue posts

First, a really, really overdue thanks to Ballblazer:

post-303-0-01882000-1498255162_thumb.jpg

The europda is a bit of a mystery since it does not work with 2 button 7800 games, but both buttons work with 2600 games and single button 7800 games. This may be a 2600 only model from overseas, which I never heard of before. Once I find my other europad, I'm going to open both up to see if I can tell a difference. 

And thanks to the Game Czar:

post-303-0-68469800-1498255172_thumb.jpg

I didn't even realize the over sized, sci-fi lizard theme. Cool!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Traded with Rick R.

-Wico Command Stick

-Megamania

-Worm War I

-Raven Teen Titans Go Happy Meal toy (random bonus)

Thanks so much Rick!

I would post an image but I guess my PhotoBucket account wants money to do so. Sorry.

I read about that with Photobucket.  RIP to them lol

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I would post an image but I guess my PhotoBucket account wants money to do so. Sorry.

You can always upload images directly to this site using the full editor.

Thank you Rick for this!!!!

post-303-0-91552600-1499466008_thumb.jpg

I hear the Plug n Play is awful..........I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!! :spot:

There was a near civil war among my kids over the bonus Happy Meal toy until daddy made it clear that the toy was his! ;)

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Not really a trade per sé, but these came from NSG for a good price.

Beauty and the Beast is my first ever Imagic game. Can't wait to try these all out.

BatB is a great title, you'll enjoy that one.   Mission X is pretty fun too.   You really need a 2nd player to appreciate Utopia. :)

From the awesome trader - nosweargamer:

• Meltdown CIB for 7800 - that brings me up to 38 7800 games.  Including two light gun games but no light gun :(
  • Zaxxon for Intellivision - up to 92 INTV games :beer:
  • A Las Vegas Blackjack and Poker cart.  He must be out of Combat.  I can use LV Poker & Blackjack carts to make a headrest on my Combat throne :rofl:
  • And a card/sticker I'm ashamed to admit I have no idea what it is.  :donkey_kong:

Thanks!

post-41-0-75492000-1500655304_thumb.jpg

• And a card/sticker I'm ashamed to admit I have no idea what it is.  :donkey_kong:

That is from the Disney Cult Favorite, The Black Hole.

I got this awesome stuff form Rick!

post-303-0-10775200-1500680898_thumb.jpg

- Fun Fact #1: I had a complete Ghostbusters, but sold the cartridge thinking it was a loose double  :o

- Fun Fact #2: I've wanted to try In-N-Out before, but I just don't come across them in my part of the country, so these stickers will have to do! :thumb: