Show Off Your Successful Trades!

Zontar

Package from nosweargamer is in!  Speaking of fun with numbers... getting a copy of Secret Quest means one more SARA Superchip game crossed off my list:

25827471492_1d1ff16727.jpg

Cartridges with the Superchip weigh a fraction of an ounce more than most Atari cartridges -- for example:

25948270545_22eb6ee8d5.jpg

And since we're weighing things, why not:

25922356476_a603f22941.jpg

Thanks again!

From Mr StormSurge.  It came with the manual and everything.  Thank you SS!

Double Dragon has a special place in my memory.  When I was in college, the nearby 7-11 had a DD machine, and my friends and I would go buy slurpees and have a blast on this game.  A great way to blow off steam.

Thanks again.

post-41-0-95314900-1459984198_thumb.jpg

Are you serious? You got it to play a game?

I didn't plug it in right away , I did the mod first

all the ports didn't work with 6 different carts but a couple did

now none of them work again ... I suspect the caps but I don't really know what they do, I have a capacitance meter I snagged from a thrift, pulled a cap & it's value was five times higher than what what's printed on side 

Apologies for the delay in sharing, but I've had a good past couple of weeks trading here.

First & foremost, HUGE thanks to kamakazi20012 for cleaning my baby & installing an AV mod. So far, it works great! The picture is a little dark but apparently that's common. The fix is to run it through a VCR, so I'll give that a shot. It's crystal clear & the sound is fantastic. THANKS!

25911241343_b6c26d2184_z.jpg

26488161906_b423458576_z.jpg

Next, big thanks to Rowsdower70 for Galaxian, RickR for Midnight Magic & NoSwearGamer for Secret Quest (& the controller timeline). Hopefully they'll enjoy what I sent them, especially PayPal $$$ in NSG's case.  ;)

I absolutely love my copy of Codename Viper.   Mr. Surge kindly threw in instructions and a really neat funcoland sleeve at no charge!

Sorry I don't have a pic, but you have my thanks!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square