Show Off Your Successful Trades!

Zontar

Special delivery from Senor Fergojisan!

This is a game I've wanted for oh, 26 years now. The only times I played this was during basketball season of my junior year in high school. Before nearly all of our games, we would grab Burger King & gather at my buddy's house & play this before leaving for our games. He had created our HS baseball team & was playing a season with them. We were captivated by it. Thank you Ferg!!

27006335692_e532549c80_z.jpg

Tomorrow (May 19) is my boy Winston's 7th birthday, so I had him pose with my score. (Don't worry, he gets presents other than CIB NES games)

Special delivery from Senor Fergojisan!

This is a game I've wanted for oh, 26 years now. The only times I played this was during basketball season of my junior year in high school. Before nearly all of our games, we would grab Burger King & gather at my buddy's house & play this before leaving for our games. He had created our HS baseball team & was playing a season with them. We were captivated by it. Thank you Ferg!!

27006335692_e532549c80_z.jpg

Tomorrow (May 19) is my boy Winston's 7th birthday, so I had him pose with my score. (Don't worry, he gets presents other than CIB NES games)

does Winston put a little extra slobber on the controllers before he puts them down ? ... that's always the trouble playing ball with a fellow liek that :rofl:

Edited by chas10e

For some reason, seeing your picture inspired me to add matching eye patches to the main characters. 

post-303-0-61576600-1464732727_thumb.png

I even gave a double eye patch to one of the soldiers, but since it looks like he has three eye, he should still be able to see.

Thanks to Ballblazer for given me another Atari game where the art far exceeds the game:

post-303-0-01054600-1464732745_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube