To the authors of: Bosconian on Atari 5200 (You dirty dogs!)

- Ω -

Okay, you authors of Bosconian for Atari 5200, you guys really take the cake.  I played with this game in the hopes of doing a video, but you know what?  I played with this game, and played with this game, and played with this game.  In the end... I never got around to making the video!  Soooooo, it'll be another week or two because I've spent nearly all my free time playing this freakingly addictive game and I have so much other stuff to catch up with now.  So thanks guys, didn't anyone ever tell you not to make games too good?  Really good games keep people from doing really important things.  I'm just lucky I had the day off!

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

14 hours ago, RickR said:

And it has a ton of speech.  The game itself is awesome and fun, but the speech takes it over the top. 

I believe the 2600 'brew of this known as Draconian has the same amount of speech on it as well. That is also a true marvel of 2600 programming.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections