Zaccaria Pinball Game Packs Review for AtGames Legends Pinball! Are They Worth It?

Justin

These Zaccaria Pinball Packs are absolutely stunning. Beautiful, bespoke vintage pinball tables made in Italy. These look photo realistic on the AtGames Legends Pinball machine. I can't believe I don't see more people talking about these! I'm going to get every Zaccaria Pinball pack available and this will be something we keep in our house for decades to come.

One thing I love about the Zaccaria Pinball Packs is that they can include 3 versions of a table, configured for different eras in history:

• ORIGINAL -- Solid state version of the game from the 1970s or 1980s 
  • REMAKE -- A modern version of the game had it been released today with modern table assets, mechanics, wire ramps and backglass
  • RETRO -- A retro version of the game had it been made in the 1950s with simple bells and bumps, mechanics and roller displays

This is one of the best kept secrets in the world of home game rooms, I highly recommend these:

7 hours ago, RickR said:

Oh wow.  I certainly didn't know. 

It's an incredible experience, particularly the Zaccaria games which are bespoke and photorealistic. The lighting, shadows and haptic feedback all add to the sense of realism!

8 hours ago, RickR said:

So if I understand correctly:

• You need an ATGames Legends Pinball machine

Not necessarily! You can download the Zaccaria Pinball games on any of the modern platforms, look at the tables and even play them for free. There is a nice Zaccaria pack on Nintendo Switch. That being said, "the real Pinball experience" comes with the Zaccaria games played on the AtGames Legends Pinball machine. It's out of this world, and absolutely at home next to a Ms. Pac-Man cocktail arcade machine in your game room.

8 hours ago, RickR said:

The Legends machine has a cart port or something to allow these packs to be used?

The AtGames Legends Pinball has USB ports so you can connect an external hard drive or memory stick if you want.

8 hours ago, RickR said:

I really am staring at this with zero knowledge.

I started with zero knowledge too, and I'm still learning! It was @btbfilms76 who picked one up last year and has turned me onto them. They really are amazing!

8 hours ago, RickR said:

Is that Legends pinball machine easy to find?

YES! It's currently on sale in store at Sam's Club. I've been to three different Clubs and they all have the AtGames Legends Pinball machines on display and playable in their seasonal sections with other fun Christmas items.

Honestly this reminds me a bit of how ping pong tables used to be in the "rec room department" at Sears. This is the modern version of one of those items.

Also, what I like about them being on display at Sam's Club is that you're actually able to walk up and play them. I stood there for like 20 minutes playing one of these. That was plenty of time to try it out, feel that "real Pinball experience" and decide that it was worth spending the money on. I felt like I was in an arcade on free play!

If you were to end up getting one of these sometime @RickR we will have to do some 2-Player Challenges on some of these Pinball tables ☺️

If you have trouble finding one in person you can order one through Sam's Club here: 

https://www.samsclub.com/p/legends-pinball-home-arcade-2021/prod25380329?searchTerm=Atgames legends pinball