New Sega Genesis / Mega Drive game Metal Dragon

intellicolecovisonary

I've already paid for my pre-order for this one. I played the demo and it was pretty fun. Kai Magazine makes really good Intellivision 'brews so I'm sure they will give this title as much if not more of the same attention that they have their Intellivision games.

My only issue with Kai Mag games is the limited availability. Their Intellivision games for instance were first only sold as digital releases for LTO owners. Then if you happened to visit PRGE in 2019 as I did, then you found out that some of that digital only releases did get a Cart and Manual release at the show of which, I bought some of them. 

The point is that their other Intellivision games were all done on pre-orders and once that was done and filled, that was basically it. So it is hard for me to review and recommend their games because when I finally have them in hand, you can't get them anymore anyway since it required having to pre-order to buy them in the first place.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections