Atari XP Physical Releases - Atari Releasing New Atari 2600 Game Cartridges!

Sabertooth

Not to stir the pot or anything.  I saw the video and thought to myself "I thought we were supposed to keep that secret".  But I think we all know my memory and attention to detail are not what they used to be.  No ill intent meant for anyone. 

Anyway, I haven't even opened my games yet, although I've been meaning to.  My Phoenix is put away and I haven't had the time to get that set up yet due to work and other commitments. 

My replacement Aquaventure manual arrived the other day. It is funny because I doubled checked all of my emails from AtariXP and none of them mentioned the manual and only the replacement carts. So I'm not complaining just odd that I didn't receive an email regarding it being on the way or anything.

In other news, I shipped my original carts back to them on Saturday, and they were already delivered by Monday?! USPS has been on their game with my shipments lately. I shipped a console back out to its owner on Monday afternoon and the owner got it yesterday morning?! It wasn't supposed to be delivered until today, so quite impressive times. And that was from here in Oklahoma to Connecticut.

I need to look carefully at the replacement manual, because it actually seems like it it might be smaller and more cut down content wise than the original was? But I only took a cursory glance through the original. Enough to verify the missing page anyway in my original.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

18 hours ago, CrossBow said:

I shipped my original carts back to them on Saturday, and they were already delivered by Monday?! USPS has been on their game with my shipments lately

I shipped an ebay item media mail from Oregon to the east coast...and it arrived THE NEXT DAY!  Yes, USPS has been on a roll lately. 

Indeed.  Here's one I will never forget.  On the very same day and from the same post office in Miami, I shipped a package to South Korea and a package to Puerto Rico.  Can you believe that the package to South Korea got there BEFORE the package to Puerto Rico. Made no sense!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...