nosweargamer

Integrity Games on eBay

I added a couple rarer items for sale.

An Atari Jaguar Boxed System (Power Kit Version)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291627853671?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Alex Kidd in Shinobi World Master System CIB US version

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291627857198

How much you selling those NES controllers for? They are WAYYY overpriced at the store I usually go to. I'll buy one or two off of you eventually if the price is right.

I'll let you know after I test them all and make sure I have enough for the systems I have to sell. I just finished giving them all a general surface cleaning just tonight!  :)

I just listed all of these Complete in Box games for the 7800 individually. You can buy them on ebay, or, I am open to trades. You can also buy them through the forums instead of ebay and I will give you 10% off the item price (shipping not discounted, but if you combine shipping, I will see if I can save you some money). Contact me if interested so I can pull them off ebay.

IMG_0462.thumb.JPG.75b6123aba537eeb78de4fad65d3bb55.JPG

NSG I would love to buy more games from you in the future and I really appreciate you offering these in the Forums. I have all of these games but if one comes up again that I'm looking for I will definitely buy from you again, what you sent a few months ago was really nice quality stuff, and I know they're coming from a good home and a person I trust.