Squad Challenge - Megamania (Atari 2600)

Justin

2 hours ago, greenween said:

I wasn't able to get my score any higher. This was a great choice though.

Credit goes to @Sabertooth for nominating Megamania. Absolute perfect choice to start off the year, we had a great time!

I kept playing this game right up until the very last moment and couldn't beat my previous score. It was a heck of a run.

Final Standings and our next Squad Challenge coming shortly :mac_bomb:

Thank you, @Justin, for hosting & coordinating these Squad Challenges! Also, thank you to everyone for the kind words. It was nice to turn back the clock; there was a part of me that wanted to continue practicing and aim for a max-out. 

I'll give 2600 Bowling a go. We'll see about future Squad Challenges as I'll be juggling other stuff in 2022. (Good stuff, though, between my show, Lvl Up Score, and other sites.) In addition, I didn't own every system or computer so there will be challenges I will skip entirely.

14 minutes ago, Justin said:

@Marco1019 What systems do you have that you would like to see played

No idea LOL!

On a more serious note, here's what I owned previously: 2600, C64, Genesis, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Jaguar. I do have a Genesis & 32X here but it's not hooked up. But as I menntioned in another thread, I'm pretty much on emulators right now.

Just keep doing what you've been doing. Variety is a good thing & gives exposure to those who may be unfamiliar with a particular system and/or game.

I had a LOT of fun!! This was a great way to start off a new year and break in the new digs.  Congrats to @Marco1019for an amazing score and to the rest of us for getting those badges. And welcome to @Csolo. I hope you enjoyed the squad challenge. They are a lot of fun and it's really enjoyable when more players chime in.