Sign in to follow this  
Arenafoot

The last of the ALAMOGORDO DIG cartridges on eBay

Looks like they have started Round 4 of auctioning off the cartridges from the dig. They state about 150 games will be sold in this (possibly) final round. As the city is keeping up to 200 games for museums.

As of right now, they have 42 on eBay ranging from $25 to $400..........  http://www.ebay.com/usr/tbhs575

dig6.png

Does anyone else have any interest in these?  Me personally, no thanks.  I doubt they work, and I just don't care enough about the dump story to want anything from there.  I guess I'm more of a "collect to be able to play and use it" kind of collector.  I'm just curious if anyone else shares my opinion, or would really like to have something from the dump find.

Not a single E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial in this picture. I suppose Asteroids, Defender, Yars' Revenge, Star Raiders, Phoenix, Vanguard, Centipede, and Berzerk are the worst games of all time?

Not in that picture I posted......but here you go........Atari_E.T._Dig-_Alamogordo,_New_Mexico_(

Does anyone else have any interest in these?  Me personally, no thanks.  I doubt they work, and I just don't care enough about the dump story to want anything from there.  I guess I'm more of a "collect to be able to play and use it" kind of collector.  I'm just curious if anyone else shares my opinion, or would really like to have something from the dump find.

They are mainly a conversation piece.....most of them I've seen are crushed and would not play anyway.

Not a single E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial in this picture. I suppose Asteroids, Defender, Yars' Revenge, Star Raiders, Phoenix, Vanguard, Centipede, and Berzerk are the worst games of all time?

Not in that picture I posted......but here you go........

The point I am making is that despite urban legend and popular belief there was a lot more buried in the desert than just E.T. cartridges.