Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. #Atari teases #RetroNinja's new #game, #ProjectOrbit! It's a space shooter in the style of Gyruss and Astrochase. I show you some screenshots & other info officially leaked. Also: #MetganGames' game currently in development, dubbed #EscapeFromPoPo, I may have helped him name 😉 This game is in the style of Dodge 'Em! What do you think about these new up and coming #vcs #games? 

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. When it rains, it pours! MORE #Atari news today!! According to GameDeveloper.Com & Atari.com, "Atari Nabs the Rights to 12 Retro Titles, Including Berzerk & Frenzy!" This is GREAT news for Atari & VCS fans! What does this mean for future Recharged games, licensing deals & more! The sky's the limit! Watch to read & learn more.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. Guess what?!! Today, I just had 'this feeling'... I checked my #AtariVCS and... voila! There it was! #BERZERK, the #arcade classic by Alan McNeil in 1980, comes home to the Atari VCS where it belongs! It's only $2.99 and it's one of my favorite classic Atari #games! I go over a bit of the history of the game and pay homage to Alan McNeil. Will you be purchasing it? At $2.99, it's literally a no brainer! Besides, #EvilOtto is watching! Oh, and Happy #StPatricksDay! Wear green!

On this NO FILTER HD (special edition!), I play #Berzerk (2600) on the #AtariVCS, post launch day! This is my exclusive & launch weekend first look! I play the game, drink some java, chat with you about the manual, memories of the game, play a couple of Berzerk commercials from back in the day & more!

#ATARINEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. So what's this game called #JoustingHereoes all about? Let's take a look! On #Alan1's website, they have some awesome pics & a short #gameplay video for this potential #AtariVCS #game. It's seemingly heavily inspired by #Joust, which is a hugely popular classic #Atari game! How is this game going to differ, and what do you think about the #trailer? Let me know in comments! Is this game worth laying an #egg over? So far, I think so. Quack...

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. On this deluxe #Atari Newsline, I discuss the 12 #games that Atari acquired from #SternElectronics. I also include a quick #history of the company and #gameplay of ALL 12 games! Plus: #MetganGames has sent me a quick gameplay video of #EscapeFromPoPo, coming soon to the #AtariVCS. Take a look... Wow. So many games. So you think Atari is dead now? 🙂

On this episode of "That Atari Show," #Ethacade from #YouTube joins us! He's a 19 year old UK #Atari #stockholder & loves #Atari #games, as well as his #evercade ! He's got some pretty strong opinions, too. However, he plays Atari games on #Steam as the #VCS is still not available in Europe. He's got his pulse on the latest news, the current state of Atari & what's to come. Also: #Vanguard #gamereview for the #Atari5200! Join us!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. Yes, it's true! Today, #RetroNinja & #ClubVCS dropped an #Atari #announcement #trailer for a new game, #PolyGunR - coming soon to the #AtariVCS, #Switch, #xbox, #Steam & more! I show you the trailer for this "physics-based isometric run or gun shooter!" I also go over Tony Barnes' illustrious career in video game development, including the #Atari #VCS exlusive, #BPMBoy! What do you think?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. #Atari teams up with #Arvore for #PixelRipped1978! A new #VirtualReality #experience coming soon for #PC, #PSVR2, #MetaQuest2, and #PlayStation5! You play a variety of '#games within a #game' and you can even visit the old #Atari HQ just like in #ClubDrive on the #Jaguar! Let's watch the trailer & discuss in comments!  

🙂 WOW. The news just keeps on dropping daily!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. #Atari acquires #NIGHTDIVESTUDIOS! A FULL SERVICE game studio based in Vancouver! I read you the article. Plus: #Gunslugs2 by #OrangePixel, is out today on the #AtariVCS! I show you the trailar and briefly disuss the purchase of this game studio! What does it mean for Atari? Exciting times to be an Atari fan!! 

On this NO FILTER HD Special Edition, I play #Gunslugs2 (2015) on it's #launchday on the #AtariVCS! It's my launch day exclusive! I play the game & show the trailer. According to Orange Pixel, "Gunslugs 2 takes the action chaos genre further than ever before... into space and beyond. Rockets, tanks, choppers, train crashes, huge metal robots, aliens and hordes and hordes of the Black Duck army minions ! It's fun, over the top, action movie parody in a not-so-serious way" 

On this episode of No Filter HD, I play #Tailgunner on the #AtariVCS! This game was released back in 2021 by #GrizzlyMachine & I just now bought it to play it here. This is a simple game where youre shooting down enemy #planes while piloting as tailgunner. I play the #game, you be the judge! Is it worth purchasing? Description: "Inspired by the iconic arcade classic of the same name, Tailgunner tests your aerial combat skills, featuring 10 modes! Do you have what it takes to avoid the watery grave?! Rack up high scores to become the most notorious gunner of all-time! Fully optimized for use with the Atari VCS Wireless Classic Joystick"

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. So apparently there are 30 #Atari #games on #Steam not yet on #AtariVCS! Which are they? I go over the list with you. Will these be coming to the #VCS anytime soon? #Games like #RollercoasterTycoon & #Qomp, #CastlesandCatapults, #BubbleGhost & more! Let me know in comments what you think!

On this episode of NO FILTER HD, I play '#SydneyHunter and the Curse of the Mayan' on my #AtariVCS! This is by Collectorvision Games for $9.99 on the VCS currently. It's my first time playing it! "Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan is a love-letter to 8-bit action adventure games with challenging platformer gameplay and a huge number of Maya-inspired bosses. You play as Sydney Hunter, adventure supreme, who by sheer luck manages to get trapped inside a massive Maya pyramid!" I play the game, you be the judge. What do you think?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. Atari announces #BlooKid as coming to the #AtariVCS! I show you the 2011 trailer. Plus: Some speculated games may be on the horizon, too. We have #NegtheThreefoldCord, #VampireHunters & #SuperHamsterHavoc! No official confirmations of those last three, but YT user AIR seems to think so, and he has been right in the past! I show you those trailers. BlooKid is def coming, what about the rest? What do you think? #90degreegames

On this episode, the legendary dev, Jani Penttinen joins us! He's been involved with #Atari since #Utopos on the #AtariST back in 1993, until today, with #Guntech2 on the #AtariVCS! We talk about game development, COVID, his early years & what he's been working on lately. Also: "Computer Monsters" is my Book Nook review, and "#Toki" is reviewed, a game for the Atari #Lynx I enjoy very much.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. Atari releases limited edition XP Cart (Standard & Limited Edtiions) as well as Atari VCS Collector (Backer) systems! I read you the email, show you the website & discuss these products & if they're worth it. I'm seriously considering the Limited Edition 3 Atari XP cart set! Let me know what you think! Also: an update to my "Steam/Atari" games story.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. On this #Atari Newsline, I discuss a few topics that have come up in recent days. #JoustingHeroes, an upcoming #AtariVCS #game, has a name change, Atari re-releases #MissileCommandReplicade by #NewWaveToys, #GDC Fun (Gaming Dev Conference) & #VCS Game Rumors! Some of the games I feel 'for sure' about, and why I don't cover every single rumor.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. A new premiere release trailer for #SkinnyandFranko : Fists of Violence' is out TODAY, by #BlueSunsetGames! This game will officially premiere on the #AtariVCS & other consoles on April 28, 2023. Enjoy the new trailer! Let me know in comments what you think! Thanks to Blue Sunset Games.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. Happy April Fools day! This is no joke! #SongbirdProductions JUST announced at #MidwestGamingClassic 2023 that he will be releasing "#TowersII: Enhanced Stargazer Edition" for the #AtariJaguar! It's an enhanced edition of the underground cult #Atari #Jaguar & #Falcon rarity & classic #game! Also: what else you may be interested in on Songbird's website or on his eBay page! Carl Forhan is a true asset to the Atari gaming community! Plus: Original trailer for "Towers II" for #AtariFalcon, later for #Atari #Jaguar via JV Games & Songbird Productions.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // #Porsche & #Atari team up for "#Taycan #Arcade" (AKA 'Porsche #Pong') #Ad! Announced today on April 2, 2023, this #partnership with Porsche Australia (AU) brings together the retro name & joy of Atari games and pairs it with a new Porsche #sportscar, Taycan. I play the #game & show the promo video. Let me know what you think. Do you like these kind of partnerships? It's all gravy.

On this episode of THAT #ATARI SHOW, #RichWhitehouse joins us! He's the creator of #BIGPEMU for #Atari50 (w/ #DigitalEclipse) but now it's available for all! It's an #AtariJaguar #emulator that will run via #PCMode on the #VCS, on #Windows & other systems. It's a great convo! Plus, some Atari news & #IronSoldier #game #review for the #Jag!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Best Buy has listed the Atari VCS 800 "All-In-Bundle" on sale today for $199.99! (That's a $200 savings!) But act fast! This deal expires at 12 pm EST tonight! I show you the ad. Will you be purchasing a new or backup VCS for your collection? Let me know in comments! Also: Happy Easter! Special thanks to Luke's Awakening & Mr. Poestyle for this info.

On this episode of THAT #ATARI SHOW, Can (pronounced John) joins us this week! He founded #MetganGames & has made 1 game for the #AtariVCS currently, with more on the way! Find out what's coming, how the game got its name & more! Also, for #Book Nook, I take a look at #TheAtariExperience.! My featured content creator is @thenosweargamer1449 on #YouTube! (aka Phil!) He's a cool guy with a great channel! Plus: Atari Newsline is back! #gaming #retrogaming #vintagegaming #VCS