Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

Coming Up on "That Atari Show"... @alan-1-Inc. discuss what's coming next... what #games are in the pipeline from them for the #AtariVCS! You've seen the sneak peek of these new upcoming games in #AvianKnights... but what's behind them & why are they so important? "That Atari Show" Episode 42: "Alan-1, The Interview," premieres Mon May 22 @ 9a PST/12p EST! Join us live in chat!

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, Michael from @tinywarriorgames joins us! They created #Ato & #FrogHop for the #AtariVCS & various consoles. We discuss inspirations for the #games, childoood #gaming #memories, #Sega & #Nintendo, future plans & much more! Also: a TON of #Atari #news, #podcast updates & in Creator Space I feature @lukesawakening69 , who is producing some awesome #Jaguar content!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // #Groundskeeper2 by @orangepixelgames is coming this Friday to the #AtariVCS! I show you the #trailer! Plus: The @Nightdivestudios Deal is Final! I read you the press release & more! What do you think about this deal? And will you be purchasing the latest OP game on your #Atari #VCS?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // It was announced today on #Twitter that #SuperStarShooter16 is coming this Fall to the #AtariVCS! The developer, #JDVideoGameProductions, posted this earlier today! It's a #psychedelic #rail #retro inspired #shooter! This looks super #fun! What do you think about this #game? Let's watch the #Steam #trailer #retrogaming #vintagegaming #AtariNewsline #Atari #VCS

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // As if one game announcement wasn't enough, today, #Atari #devs announced 2 more games coming to the #AtariVCS soon! These include #Murtop & #VanillaBeast #RetroKnockOut! These are by #FlynnsArcade & #VanillaGamingCompany, respectively. I show you the #trailers from #Steam! What do you think? I think it's cool that more #Indie #games are coming to the #VCS! These look cool!

TARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Today, #Groundskeeper2 is out on the #AtariVCS! I go over the #game's #pressrelease & #trailer from #OrangePixel! This is their 8th game for the #VCS! Plus: #DoodleTaxi by #MetganGames Officially Announced! And... an #AtariClub update! What did I do?? Tune in to find out.

On this episode of No Filter HD: Special Edition, I take a look at "Groundskeeper 2" by #OrangePixel! This is a 2014 #game that just got ported to the #AtariVCS on May 19, 2023. In #Groundskeeper2, you shoot your way through various levels and sonic scapes to obtain bits & bobs that can upgrade your weapons, and get you closer to the enemy! I provide #commentary a I play this game for the first time on the #VCS! Let me know what you think...

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, @alan-1-Inc. joins us! They're a father & son team (Jim & Luke) who head #Alan1 #Games who released #AvianKnights recently on the #AtariVCS! It's loosely based on #Joust, but it's so much more. In this special 2 part episode, we discuss everything about this fantastic game, including leaderboards, future events, other games in the pipeline & more! Also: a spattering of Atari #News!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. / More #games for the #AtariVCS that have been talked about in #Discord & other places that I've yet to cover: #Qubix, #PillowPinky, #RegulatorCity, #EndsReach & #StarfighterAlienBlaster! (All titles subject to change as these are some #games currently in #development.) I show you #dev #previews & #trailers (if any.) What do you think? Also, #DoodleTaxi Update! PLUS!!! 2 Homebrews Announced! #AmoebaRun & #TowerofRubble! Let's watch those trailers! WOW!! 

On this episode of #XpressO, 5-Minute #Atari #GameReviews, I take a look at #BankHeist for the #Atari2600! It's a #game by #20thcenturyfox about a #gangster in the #roaring20s who's #robbing #banks and running from the #police! It's another #pacman #clone in a library full of them, but does this game stand out?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // #FoodFight Remake Update! @megacatstudios is Looking 4 #Playtesters! Are you interested? I read the #Reddit article (linked below.) Also! #Bubsy makes a splash on #Steam with "Paws on Fire" from 2019! I show you the #trailer! What does this mean for the future of the #AtariVCS? Will Bub be hopping on our platform, too?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // @atari & @SneakyBoxStudios #Announcement #Trailer! #DaysofDoom! It's an apocalyptic survival #game! I show you the #trailer! What do you think? This dropped on May 25, 2023. It will be coming soon to the #AtariVCS, #PS5, #Xbox, #Switch & more! Let me know what you think! 

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Surprise!! Today, @metgangames released #DoodleTaxi! This is the #Taxi #Sim #Game we've heard so much about lately! In a surprising mode, he released it TODAY exclusively for the #AtariVCS! It's a sub-$10 game on the #VCS and it's amazing! I show you the #trailer & discuss my initial opinions for the game! What do you think? Will you be purchasing it? It's a no brainer for me!

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I take a look at #DoodleTaxi by @metgangames ! This game was officially released today on May 26, 2023 and this is my #launchday #exclusive & #firstlook at this #Taxi #Sim #Game! In the first section, I give you #commentary on the game as I play it, followed by some #gameplay only so you can enjoy the game for what it is. Let me know what you think. Will you be purchasing this for #Atari #VCS?

On this episode of NO FILTER HD, I take a look at Atari VCS Vault 2 on the Atari VCS! This includes M Network games, Atari 5200 games, arcade games & more! I play a few of the #MNetwork (#Mattel) #games, play some #Atari5200 unreleased games & give commentary as I play along. Which are your favorites? I'll be taking a look at more of the games in this compilation, as well as in Vault 1, in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykCMgjR9w3g&t=486s

NOFILTER18_VAULT2_PIC2.png

Edited by Ballistik

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, I take a deep-dive into the #Atari #Flashback #consoles... all of them! From the original to the variants to the #Flashbackportable #handheld, the mini #FlashbackBlast, the #Atari50th Flashback & more! Plus history. Which is your favorite of all 20+ variations? Also: Some #AtariVCS News of #Homebrew #Games on the way, @ThePoorMansRetroGameRoom is featured on #Creator Space & Detective #BCB is on Location in #BookNook! ...where he's on the prowl for hidden #Atari2600 & #Atari5200 #manuals & more! Break out your big geeky jumbo magnifying glass & let's gooooO! Hey! Shhh! What's that over there??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdHTxoRG8C0&t=2050s

TAS_FLASHBACK_PICB.png

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Today, #AmoebaJump & #TowerofRubble by #DionoidGameStudios was officially released on the #AtariVCS! These games are #homebrew games by a great dev & I can't wait to play them! I go over the games & talk about my initial thoughts before playing them tonight on the channel! What do you think? Both games are $3.99 and available NOW in the #VCS store! Subscribe, Like & Comment if you enjoyed this content! Thanks for watching! BCB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS9cTu4KAfA&t=326s

ANL_AMOEBAOUT_PICB.jpg

This episode, I play #AmeobaJump & #TowerofRubble on this #launchday #exclusive & #firstlook on the #AtariVCS! These are 2 #homebrew #Atari2600 #games by #Dionoid #GameStudios, first released on #AtariAge and in physical carts/box combos. Here, they're $3.99 each & def worth every penny. I play the #games & give my #commentary while playing each #game for the first time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRN_k5wGPso

nfhdse_amoebatower_picC.jpg

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline #update: I go over the MANY FREE #benefits of joining #ClubVCS & #AtariIO for #FREE & Why You Should Sign Up Today! (To #support #Atari & the #AtariVCS!) I also unbox a #specialdelivery from Sabertooth, #moderator at #CLUB #VCS & discuss the #website, the #features, #game #chat, #topics, #forums and most of all, the great #gaming #community! Also: discover the latest Atari #news, #reviews, #dev #talk & more in #creatorspace, #awesome & #fun #challenges & nice #AtariVCS #prizes up for grabs! #Join today! (Link below) Psst... No #NFT's required in this #AtariClub !! 🙂 🙂 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE-SeNjjouI

anl_clubvcs_picb.jpg

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline, I'm announcing that #MetgansTrafficMission by  @metgangames  is coming out on June 9th on the #AtariVCS! It's a "pick up and play" #car #racing #game! I show you a #sneakpeek #video #teaser of the #game PLUS: another #teaser of our upcoming interview on #ThatAtariShow, airing Monday, June 12th! Don't Miss It! #vcs

https://youtu.be/GMtEJs4iKJo

ANL_METGANTRAFFIC_PICbb.jpg

On this special edition of #BCB, guess what???! I've been #nominated! Again! For #YTOTM! For June 2023 on @therealbitwars's page. You can check out the nomination video below & also check out the videos below this video description if you are new to the channel & want a good sampling of what my page has to offer. Thanks again for stopping by & I appreciate my good friend @RetroBlissGaming for the nom! Thanks so much! This is just incredible & I appreciate all of you! Keep #Atari alive! #Vote today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBjKU6O1Gs&t=1s

BCBSE_PIC2Bb.jpg

ATARI NEWSLINE // BREAKING NEWS // On #AtariNewsline, I discuss the latest #Atari & #AtariVCS news! #UnsungWarriors has a #beta that it coming June 30th! Will it come to the #AtariVCS? Plus: #MetganGames' #MetgansTrafficMission... is it out today? Stay tuned for the latest #Atari News as it drops!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGyrvoJ5Fw

anl_metganvote_pic.jpg