Club VCS Recharged Squad Challenge Giveaway (Series One)

Sabertooth

CLUB VCS Recharged Squad Challenge Giveaway (Series One)

IMG_20220302_030554~2.jpg

We are celebrating the launch of Club VCS and the Recharged Squad Challenge with a contest!

Over the next several months we will be playing the first five Recharged titles on the VCS.  After the last game, we will hold a drawing for the winner's choice of one (1) Atari VCS Modern Controller or (1) VCS Classic Joystick Controller!

All challenge participants will receive one (1) entry for each challenge in which they submit a valid score!

The top scorer of each challenge will receive three (3) additional entries - for a total of four (4) entries in a single challenge!

In addition, the top scorer in each of our first five (5) Recharged Squad Challenges will get a ClubVCS button pack celebrating Atari's Recharged series!

This contest is open to everybody, including Atari I/O Moderators, with a U.S. or Canada mailing address. It's really easy, all you have to do is be a Club VCS member and participate in our Recharged Squad Challenges.

Edited by Sabertooth

Breakout: Recharged was the fifth and final round of our very first ClubVCS contest giveaway.  Thanks to everyone who participated!  I'll tabulate entries this week and announce a drawing date soon for the winner's choice of a Classic or Modern controller.  Watch this space for more information!

Edited by Sabertooth

Here are the contest entry totals for all rounds.  You can see the games, players and entries awarded per round in the table below.

The total number of entries is 45.  If anyone wishes to withdraw from the giveaway, please send me a private message by Thursday, August 4, 11:59 pm PST. 

image.png

Edited by Sabertooth

YTV WINNER.jpg

Congratulations to @Yorkies TV on winning the first ClubVCS Recharged Squad Challenge Giveaway drawing!  Yorkies will receive his choice of either a Modern or Classic VCS controller!

New rules for the Series Two giveaway will be posted in the coming days.  The controller Yorkies doesn't pick will be up for grabs, along with a new button set! The first game - Tempest 4000 - is up now, so get those scores in! 

Thanks to everyone who participated in our inaugural series.  This is all for fun and I appreciate everyone who posted their best scores and helped to get out the word! 

Edited by Sabertooth