Squad Challenge - Nukey Shay's Pac-Man 8K (Atari 2600)

2 hours ago, Csolo said:

What's your opinion of the retron 77?

For the most part, I'm pretty happy with it. It does what it's supposed to and the community build updates Stella and removes rom limits from the micro sd. Overall, it's a great way to play 2600 games in HD for $70 with a controller.

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations TrekMD!

Congratulations to our resident endocrinologist @TrekMD on becoming our new Nukey Shay Pac-Man 8K Squad Champion! This was a nice win for TrekMD, and a rare event to play a hack or homebrew in High Score Squad. @TrekMD takes 1st Place in our Final Standings with his masterful score of 70,370 points. Incredible! @Marco1019 scored big, taking 2nd Place in our Final Standings with a score of 47,660. @GRay Defender gave an awesome performance, taking 3rd with 45,340. @Csolo is back in High Score Squad to join us again, this time taking 4th Place in our Final Standings with his score of 43,200 points. @Sabertooth delivered a score of 39,060 to take 5th, and "The Don" @RickR rounds out our game with a solid 27,140 to take the 6th Place spot. I hope everybody enjoyed playing Nukey Shay's improved "What Should Have Been" version of Pac-Man for the Atari 2600. 

As always I'd like to encourage @TrekMD to post his high score on the Scoreboard, and let's make sure this Challenge continues on! Congratulations to @TrekMD, and a big congratulations to our wonderful Squad for being such a great group to spend time with. I hope everybody had fun!

NOTE: Our next High Score Squad Challenge is for the Atari Lynx. Be there!

large.final_standings_atari_2600_pac-man_8K.gif

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif