Looking for someone to record music from real Atari 8-bit family machine (not emulated)

Hello. I'm looking for someone who has an Atari 8-bit family machine (NTSC) to make high-quality recordings of the music (48kHz WAV/FLAC) for the title themes to Phantasie I and Phantasie II for an archive I am working on with the original designer. The recordings need to be made from the actual original hardware. (I understand the emulation scene. I don't want to use emulation, but the authentic system/hardware). I don't want to take advantage of anyone's time, so I am willing to pay for the time invested. (I can provide the game images, if necessary, though they are quite easy to find online.)

Thank you,
Andrew

Just to share with everyone else, the music has been recorded and sent for archiving.  The picture of the recording equipment is below, and here are some notes:

• The Phantasie games, for unknown reasons, do not work on the UNOCart or MyIDE2.  I had to resort to using an SIO2PC device, which took some time to remember how to setup.
  • I was hoping to record on a laptop (the same laptop used to host the SIO2PC server).  BUT....I discovered that most modern laptops do NOT have an audio-in jack of any kind! 
  • I ended up dragging a 130XE and the laptop into my garage, where a desktop (with audio line-in) and a TV reside.  BOOM.  This worked. 

I appreciate @xeenmusic's patience, as I took forever fitting this in to my schedule. 

recording atari music 002.JPG