Show Off Your Evercade Collection

Justin

Late to the party! I had been going back and forth on getting one, and when I decided to buy one, the EXP was out of stock everywhere during the holiday season. Short thereafter, I got an email from Funstock that they had a limited number of EXP Limited Edition available. I jumped at the chance and ordered it from across the Pond. I did a quick research and ordered a bunch of games and then ordered some more.

As far as accessories go, I had to have a glass screen protector. I could only find the official one released by Blaze, so I went with that. I read that the Sony PSP has the same screen size as the EXP, but I couldn't find any tempered glass screen protectors for the PSP.

Finally, when a friend heard that I was thinking about getting an Evercade, she gave me a dust cover during Christmas.

So far, I've only opened the DataEast Arcade Collection to play Burger Time. I want to explore a few more games on the cartridge before moving on to a different cartridge. I love Tate mode.

PS: I didn't realize I put the EXP upside down when I took the photo 😂 Sorry about that.

IMG_2177.jpeg.19a8341cac3813f89cdbb57e4ce363b7.jpeg

NICE collection!  Let me know what you are going to open and try next.  Maybe we can do another "Let's All Play" with whatever you choose.  Even if it's the Data East collection you've already started. 

I've been going back and forth on whether to get an EXP.  While I would like the ability to update my games, I find it wasteful to not simply enjoy the original Evercade handheld that I have.