Announcing ICE CREAM IKE for Atari 400/800 XL XE - NOW AVAILABLE!

Video 61

hi everyone,

Ice Cream Ike is now available for the Atari 8-bit computer line and 5200 game system! Guide Ike's employee through harrowing levels matching ice cream scoops to fill orders for Ike's customers. Just don't mess up! You only have five chances. Thanks for watching!

we have a new game to announce for the atari A-8. Ice Cream Ike, its a very fun and addicting action game.

Ice Cream Ike is now available. currently we are taking orders via e-mail only at, video61@atarisales.com, or video61atarisales@gmail.com

when inquiring about Ice Cream Ike or any other item from video 61, please let us know if you live in the u.s.a., or another country due to shipping.

at this time we are only accepting payment via paypal, or checks or money orders. to mail in a check or money order, please go here for instructions,

http://www.atarisales.com/ordering.html

price will be $39.95, shipping free if you live in the u.s.a.

Ice Cream Ike is not listed on our web site yet. we are constantly busy and will get it listed A.S.A.P.

thanks again everyone, without you, we would never be able to bring new stuff to the atari community

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

18 hours ago, Jinroh said:

Very fun! I remember the preview video for this one! Ice Cream Ike, what a great way to beat the heat in the summer with some ice cream fun! 😄

Great work guys! I hope this sells like ice cream!

hi Jinroh,

thanks. i designed that game over lunch at culvers one day. my wife said why don't you make a game based in ice cream? i went up to the counter to buy a concrete mixer for her, then i saw how they make ice cream, and walla, a game idea. my friend who does the artwork came up with the name ike, i added ice cream, peter and i designed the three scoop, and seven scoop challenge together.

between the five of us, we got a game!

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

On 7/26/2022 at 4:47 PM, Video 61 said:

hi everyone,

Ice Cream Ike is now available for the Atari 8-bit computer line and 5200 game system! Guide Ike's employee through harrowing levels matching ice cream scoops to fill orders for Ike's customers. Just don't mess up! You only have five chances. Thanks for watching!

we have a new game to announce for the atari A-8. Ice Cream Ike, its a very fun and addicting action game.

Ice Cream Ike is now available. currently we are taking orders via e-mail only at, video61@atarisales.com, or video61atarisales@gmail.com

when inquiring about Ice Cream Ike or any other item from video 61, please let us know if you live in the u.s.a., or another country due to shipping.

at this time we are only accepting payment via paypal, or checks or money orders. to mail in a check or money order, please go here for instructions,

http://www.atarisales.com/ordering.html

price will be $39.95, shipping free if you live in the u.s.a.

Ice Cream Ike is not listed on our web site yet. we are constantly busy and will get it listed A.S.A.P.

thanks again everyone, without you, we would never be able to bring new stuff to the atari community

lance

www.atarisales.com

hi everyone,

forgot this!

lance

www.atarisales.com

Ike_A8.JPG

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

Very cool story about the creation of the game. You can find inspiration in anything. 😄 You guys always come up with the creative games. 

The manual, comic, box, etc. They look great! Makes me hungry for ice cream. 😄 Looks like another hit you guys put together. 

Edited by Jinroh

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021