WARNING: Be careful of the Tiramisu from Costco!

- Ω -

I've had them, and if I recall, it's like 1% alcohol.  Just a flavoring really.  Maybe it isn't the same item?  And that brown powder on the top is cocoa I think.  Coffee is what they soak the cake in. 

It isn't authentic Tiramisu (no lady fingers), but they do taste good.  And they look fancy too. 

Next time, grab the cannoli. :pac_man:

20 hours ago, RickR said:

I've had them, and if I recall, it's like 1% alcohol.  Just a flavoring really.  Maybe it isn't the same item?  And that brown powder on the top is cocoa I think.  Coffee is what they soak the cake in. 

It isn't authentic Tiramisu (no lady fingers), but they do taste good.  And they look fancy too. 

Next time, grab the cannoli. :pac_man:

Well, I didn't grab any Cannoli's, but I did snag some Kimchi.  The only problem with Kimchi is that you cannot eat it unless you're on your work weekend.  Next time I head up there I'll probably take a trip to Olympia and go the Arirang Asian Market for Kimbap and Soju too.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Sounds like my first time having a long island tea.  They said to sip it and I did.  Just not slowly.  I drank half the glass in one sip.  Yep...I was feeling nothing.  Walking home a block away was a hard chore.  I made it.  Don't know how but I made it.  I don't remember anything after that. I barely remember that much.  Weee...got to go on a flight without stepping foot on an aircraft.