The Ted Dabney Experience Podcast

Sabertooth

I recently became aware of a great podcast called The Ted Dabney Experience Podcast. The podcast focuses on interviews with arcade industry legends. I'm only a few episodes in but it's absolutely fantastic.

Here is how they describe it:

Conversations with Golden Age video arcade greats A podcast project by May, Temple and Drury, in association with The American Classic Arcade Museum.

https://www.teddabneyexperience.com/

I thought that I would share it here for those interested.

TDE_neon_full.jpg

Edited by Sabertooth

I tend to listen in my car.  However, I don't have Android Auto in my auto, and fiddling with the phone directly while driving is a no-no. 

I guess I'll just have to buy a new car :) 

I've been on the fence about upgrading my car head unit to something more modern with Android Auto and bluetooth.  But it's really tough because the harness required to hook up the factory subwoofer and steering controls costs more than the new head unit would!  Plus, the car is old and I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep it.  It's a 2010. 

I'll figure something else out.  I can't listen while working as I tend to not really hear the podcast because I'm focused on work.