I got a GameCube!

HDN

This was my Christmas present this year! I’m so happy with it. This was the last of the main Nintendo consoles that I needed to get. Now I have everything from NES to Switch.

I had a few GameCube games already because I could play them on the Wii. But I haven’t gotten anything for it in a long time. The prices on GameCube games are absolutely crazy right now. Oh well. Im still very happy with it.

CD9B4ED4-709F-4E0F-8A3D-B0FA9012201E.jpeg.a09027fd58e4958b4cce25d4025697f2.jpeg317E03D2-DBBB-47D8-A054-022874ED1C21.jpeg.810e40293d79b2289372d37988a7a5ed.jpeg

Congrats! Nice one, I have a couple I really need, like most of my collection, to give more attention to! Even got the GBA player. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

13 hours ago, MaximumRD said:

Congrats! Nice one, I have a couple I really need, like most of my collection, to give more attention to! Even got the GBA player. 

I’d love to get a Game Boy Player someday. I was looking into it earlier today to see how much they were going for. I knew they were a little pricey, but I had no idea just how expensive they have gotten! A Game Boy Player with the boot-up disc costs like 200 dollars! No thanks. I’ll stick with the Super Game Boy for now.

16 hours ago, TrekMD said:

And a good one, at that!

When I was a kid, I couldn’t get into it. We had the Trilogy version on our Wii’s hard drive since it was modded. Last year I tried that version again and I liked it a lot more, but fell off it eventually for some reason. I really like this original version better though. The controls feel weird at first since it’s not twin stick like a lot of stuff that came out after, but it clicks after a while and I vastly prefer it over the motion controls of the Wii version.