AtGames Pinball Micro : Small Table - Big Fun!

Justin

19 minutes ago, RickR said:

Good info, thanks.  That Techmoan video is great too.  I want one of these, but I'm going to wait until they become more readily available.  At least lose the $50 delivery fee. 

I'm hoping the price comes down a bit on the Pinball Micro and hopefully by Christmas 2023 we can pick them up in Costco or Sam's Club for a little less. Then again, prices on everything have gone up from eggs to pinball tables so who knows. I absolutely love my Legends Pinball. I realize its an expensive purchase but compared to a PS5 or Xbox or whatever it's not far off. It's well built, the games play well, they have wonderful customer support, you can hack and expand them in all sorts of different ways, and they have a decent warranty.

7 minutes ago, Justin said:

I'm hoping the price comes down a bit on the Pinball Micro and hopefully by Christmas 2023 we can pick them up in Costco or Sam's Club for a little less

YES!  I'm hoping the same. 

I think eventually we will see it in stores at least get it for the retail price of $500.  I put a Honey app "drop list" alert on it for now. 

3 hours ago, RickR said:

YES!  I'm hoping the same. 

I think eventually we will see it in stores at least get it for the retail price of $500.  I put a Honey app "drop list" alert on it for now. 

Good call!! I can see you very happy with one of these Rick!

Awesome indeed, I am not big typically on AtGames but these seems to be an exception since I have heard great things from several sources now it seems very impressive especially at that price! Keep us posted for sure! 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

10 hours ago, MaximumRD said:

Awesome indeed, I am not big typically on AtGames but these seems to be an exception since I have heard great things from several sources now it seems very impressive especially at that price! Keep us posted for sure! 

@MaximumRD The Legends Pinball machines are in a different league than 1-Up machines, which in my opinion are made of a flimsy, nearly disposable quality. They tend to have Legends Pinball in stores for you to see in person, if you come across one, check it out and let me know what you think about the quality. I like that Legends Pinball machines have real metal bezels, real arcade buttons, and solid, sturdy metal legs. The software is pretty stable, the screens are good as is the artwork. These feel like they've been made by a different manufacturer than what you'd expect from the Flashback units. I think you would be impressed.

I've had a few days with it.  Here are my thoughts.

• It really does feel like real pinball.  The illusion works.  There are subtle effects that enhance the experience, such as a bit of haptic feedback, real arcade-feel buttons, sounds (example, the ball rolling makes a sound), and the way the tables are drawn to make them appear 3D from the perspective of the player.
  • The interface is a bit of a mess.  It's easy enough to move around on the menu and pick a table to play with the little gamepad on the bottom of the top face...but all the buttons you need are on the front of the machine!  Entering my account and wifi info took me a while. 
  • 50 tables!  I've only played 3 or 4 so far.  All are a lot of fun.  The bad part is I don't really recognize any of them.  I think buying a Bally or Williams pack will be a great investment for me. 
  • As per the note above...adding tables looks pretty easy! 
  • Putting the machine together was no problem.  It took me about 20 minutes and I was being very careful. 
  • So far, I love it.  This is really a dream come true for me as I've always wanted a pinball table.  However, I don't really have the room and I figured I'd get bored of a single game after a while.  That shouldn't be an issue here on both counts. 

image.png