AMC muscle for sale

Video 61

56 minutes ago, Atari 5200 Guy said:

I live in Harrison all my life until I moved in 2009.  As far back as I can remember those two white cars have been there in those spots.  It is possible those are loaners when someone brings in a car to be fixed.  That dealership used to be called Jones AMC Jeep but is now just Jones Auto Sales.  It use to look abandoned before I left.  It has had a change since I left.  The old building looks pretty good now.  

I did not notice the trim missing.  Those use to be in immaculate condition, full trim.  I never asked if those were for sale or not but I always thought those two cars looked really cool.

What an incredible story. I've heard many like that over the years, with different kinds of cars. I can't imagine they'd still be offering 40 year old cars as loaners, but who knows. They must love those cars. Definitely two 1986 models in that bunch.

Here are a couple of vintage print ads from your dealership, Jones AMC Jeep:

0_0_4296_6012.jpg0_0_4162_5871.jpg

hi guys,

i almost nabbed one of these when i was young also. missed it by about 10 minutes. there was one more matador i missed also, it had a fancy interior, can't quite remeber the name.

got to drive this one, it was very comfortable, and quite powerful.

lance

www.atarisales.comn

355517.jpeg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500