Atari I/O Retro Junk Box!

Looks like it might need a box transplant before it makes its way home!

I've seen worse! As long as it's holding together, even with some duct tape, keep reusing it adding your own little touches to it!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Just a small delay. Rumor has it that the USPS workers in NJ held it up when they saw the coolness that is The Atari.io Retro Junk Box. They couldn't resist. They had to check it out. But a supervisor got them back on track (after reading any comic books inside) and sent it on its way. It should be there today or tomorrow.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

The retro junk box made its way to Texas today!  Let's see what I decided to keep, shall we?
wA83fWK.jpgTo be fair, I grabbed Phantom Menace before it could injure someone.   

Who could pass up a Survivor Rocky song that ISN'T Eye of the Tiger?

That Atari controller box o' gum is just awesome.

I love me some Garbage Pail Kids!

Chimichang-O's!   Delicious!

I grabbed SNES Mario World, really stoked about that.  Never solved it, or played it much...but I know its fun!

Also, if I ever get a CD hookup for my Sega I now have NBA Jam!  One of my favorite sports titles of all time. 

But wait....Rowsdower took MORE!

gtLf55b.jpg
I am, of course a D&D nerd, so these are going to a good home.

Also, look at that gorgeous Yoda print!  

Now its all boxed up and ready to go back out.   I had more stuff than I could fit in one retro-box, so we're going to need to do this again!

Next stop, Oregon! 

9ax4h3x.jpg

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Archived