Sign in to follow this  
VectorGamer

2015 NFL Season

I would expect that since Chip Kelly was given GM duties this past offseason he would be onboard for the 2016 season to right the ship. But, if he has 2 losing seasons in a row? If that happens he'll join guys like Steve Spurrier college coaches that couldn't make it in the NFL.

How'd those experts do last week?  B) 

Go Eagles! Keep the faith...

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/09/30/eagles-trade-drew-brees/

I agree with the line in the article, "Brees is most valuable to the Saints elsewhere." Last year I thought they should get something for him before its over.

For years, I've played Madden 06 on Xbox as the Eagles with both McNabb & Brees on the team. Of course the Saints would have to start over once Drew is gone.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/09/30/eagles-trade-drew-brees/

I agree with the line in the article, "Brees is most valuable to the Saints elsewhere." Last year I thought they should get something for him before its over.

For years, I've played Madden 06 on Xbox as the Eagles with both McNabb & Brees on the team. Of course the Saints would have to start over once Drew is gone.

I think this is a stupid idea. Chip Kelly is in rebuilding mode he's not going to lease a QB for a few seasons he wants someone for the long haul. I thought that someone was Nick Foles but whatever...