Sign in to follow this  
Justin

October 21, 2015

Doc Brown Returns In Back To The Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy Teaser Trailer

October 21, 2015 - the date the events depicted in Back To The Future Part II take place - is fast approaching. 

Universal Home Entertainment has released a new teaser for “Doc Brown Saves the World,” a new live action short featured as part of the Back to the Future trilogy’s 30th anniversary home media release.The short sees Christopher Lloyd reprising his role as Emmett “Doc” Brown, the eccentric time travelling scientist from the original trilogy.

Look closely at Doc's face. They've aged Christopher Lloyd to look older than he already is. Let's say Doc was about 30 in 1955, and 60 in 1985, if Doc were still around today he would be about 90. I think that's what we're looking at...

I hope you're right. He's certainly looking 90 in that video.

I think you're right Yo-Yo. I had the pleasure of meeting Christopher Lloyd in person not too long ago. While older, he didn't look much different than how you'd remember Doc Brown or any of his other characters looking. He's always had that "older gentleman" look about him. Watching this video, it definitely looks like they've added some age to Doc.

Get your own bottle of Pepsi perfect on October 21!

Either in person at NY Comic Con (dressing like Marty or by playing Wild Gunman) and online!

Only 6500 will be offered & they will sell for $20.15 each.

I want one!!!

http://www.bevnet.com/news/2015/pepsi-goes-back-to-the-future-with-limited-edition-pepsi-perfect-bottles

273737.jpg

Either in person at NY Comic Con (dressing like Marty or by playing Wild Gunman) and online!

Only 6500 will be offered & they will sell for $20.15 each.

I want one!!!

I want one too, but the price and limited numbers seem to target collectors only who will never open it.

If I could get this in a local store for a couple bucks a bottle, I'd easily buy 2, drink one and display the other.

But right now, I can't justify the price (and possible shipping) for online ordering a single bottle. 

I found my Marty vest & shirt to wear underneath on 10/21 last night!

I won't have the denim jacket (booo) but I may be bold & rock the jeans/sneakers at work with the whole. It's a Wednesday, which means there's a matinee here at work & I usually have to wear a tie but we'll see.

Maybe I can find one of these in the meantime:

windowslivewriterbacktothefuturecontinue