Events happening today

1. 2
    AM

Feb 17, 2021 02:00 AM      02:30 AM

We'll be back after the US holiday weekend for Episode 52 of Retro With Marco! Tune in to catch the following:

- Scoring and speedrun shoutouts, including a new Zoo Keeper record which featured two incredible jumps!

- Quick updates on La Calice Cup 4, the new Donkey Kong Twisted Jungle ROM hack tournament, and the Galaga Killscreen Challenge

- How one gamer made $3000 in 90 seconds (Don't worry - it was all on the up and up)

This episode may be one of the few that does not end six minutes early!

https://twitch.tv/retrowithmarco

See you then!

Event details

Community Calendar 0 Comments

Apr 10, 2024 02:00 AM      04:00 AM

This event begins 12/20/2018 and repeats every week on Wednesday forever

Wednesday Night Atari Chat returns to the forums, new and improved! Join us every Wednesday Night in the chatroom for fun and games with friends! Every Wednesday Night members of our community gather in the chat to talk about games, movies, retro pop-culture, share bits from our personal lives and catch up on the week. We also hold trivia nights and other games and challenges on occasion, which you can expect to be announced ahead of time. We like to think of Atari I/O like the bar from "Cheers", it's a nice place that we can all come to at the end of the day where "everybody knows your name".  Wednesday Night Atari Chat is a terrific way to experience our unique culture and make new friends. Our new chat is hosted by Justin, RickR, nosweargamer, btbfilms76, and The Professor. Expect NEW games, contests, events and trivia nights to return. See you there!

9PM WEDNESDAYS

Event details

Community Calendar 3 Comments
  2. 8
    PM

Feb 17, 2021 08:00 PM      08:30 PM

Join me at 3pm ET / 8pm GMT for the Episode 52 REPLAY of Retro With Marco! I will be in the Twitch chat providing commentary on last night's show.

SPOILER ALERT! -- I'll be sure to point out the volume issue during the first Shoutout segment. (It was not my streaming software. It was the actual project file which changed the volume setting for no reason whatsoever! 😆)

It was a fun show with several updates (including the latest Squad Challenge). I hope you take time out of your day to stop by:

https://twitch.tv/retrowithmarco

See you then!

Event details

Community Calendar 0 Comments