Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Brent Bushnell: "[Getting] you closer to a real game experience."

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ballblaɀer

Ballblaɀer

Defender

• 465 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:30 AM

http://venturebeat.c...yond-the-couch/

I see good ideas here.  I want more of this.  Innovation should always be welcome in the gaming industry, if not *any* industry.

But I also get this feeling of "let's actualize cross-platform synergy to grow the business and shift the paradigm, really move the needle by leveraging cutting-edge interfaces and incentivizing integrated solutions" from it.  It's nothing that's specifically been quoted, and I grant it may just be all in my head, but... yeah.  I'm hoping it's just because I have heard too many business/developer talks that boiled down to not much actual substance.

Anyone here get to experience anything like the Steam Carnival in person, recently?

Edited by Ballblaɀer, 29 June 2016 - 09:32 AM.

• StormSurge and Lost Dragon like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users