Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Site: PDroms Homebrew for you.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MaximumRD

MaximumRD

MST3K Fan

• 975 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:45 PM

PDRoms is a website taking care of homebrew console, handheld and mobile phone software. We do have regular news service and plenty of downloads for plenty of systems. We usually do not report about commercial software, but might make an exception once in a while. Everything here is Freeware, Donation Ware, Open Source, Public Domain or has otherwise been legalized for free use by their respective owners.

In case of illegal content, which is unlikely, please get in touch with the webmaster to get the item removed. We promote free and legal console, handheld and mobile phone software and our intention is not to harm any company who wants to earn money from their respective work. Any issue will be resolved as soon as possible, but they need to be brought to our attention.

This is a private, non commercial project started in 1998 and has built up during years. Any possible ads are used to pay server and domains and/or are thrown into the prize pool of possible coding competitions hosted by PDRoms.

• The Professor and Arenafoot like this

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer
and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd
ON the FACEBOOK? Well have I got the Classic Gaming / Computing group for you!

;) https://www.facebook...ximumrdclassic/

#2 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,177 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:33 AM

I've gotten a few 2600 homebrews from this site in the past. He mainly searches the AA homebrew forum like I do for them.

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users