Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

I have some ATARI ST news: ANARCHO Ride V1.04 - New Horizons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simoncam

simoncam

• 15 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:19 AM

Hi to all ATARI Fans. It has been a while since my last news!

But the time has come for a bigger ANARCHO Ride Update for the ATARI STe/Falcon! “ANARCHO Ride - New Horizons” brings… well… new horizons! One thing that was always missing in ANARCHO Ride was a proper horizon projection. Now it is here! And it comes with Expansion Pack 2! New tracks mainly made during the OFAM2016 ATARI Party. And this will be a growing expansion pack… Hopefully while visiting more ATARI Parties I get more inspirations for more craziness!

And there is even more! Laserball has a new language update! Czech! And ANARCHO Ride is expected to get a Czech version as well very soon!

UPDATE: Czech Version is now included!

http://www.hd-videofilm.com/anarcho

http://www.hd-videofilm.com/laserball

Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails

• AR New Horizons.jpg

Edited by simoncam, 09 October 2016 - 03:02 AM.

• Greyfox and Lost Dragon like this

#2 Greyfox

Greyfox

Orange Member

• 211 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:54 PM

A Wonderful gift and so keeping the Atari ST scene very much alive, it's a shame that there isn't enough interaction here from fellow members on their thoughts on all this stuff, they tend to stick to the familiar Atari system they grew up with in the USA, but all I can say to those that have no interest in the Atari ST , you are missing out on a platform that hold more surprises that their console counterparts.

Again thanks Thomas for this wonderful addition to the ST, long may it last :)

Edited by Greyfox, 10 October 2016 - 01:54 PM.

• simoncam and Lost Dragon like this

Atari Gamer Magazine - Explore the Atari 8-bit in the 21st Century

↓↓Click Here to See More↓↓

WWW.ATARIGAMER.CO.UK

#3 Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon

Banana Member

• 2,942 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:01 PM

Sadly, the only way people seem interested in ST games these days is when they are put out on Jaguar Cartridge...

A cynical view perhaps, but how many had even heard of Hewsons Custodian or Venus The Flytrap before they were annouced for Jaguar?.

And I cannot help but wonder if folks will buy to play or just because they want the full Jaguar collection? Or buy multiple copies to flog on EBay?

I'm far from knocking Piko interactive, they've paid good money for the I.P rights and I hope the games do well, but it's just sad to see the ST still so ignored as a system.

I'm in awe of folks putting huge amounts of time and effort into producing original titles like this and Laser Ball For the STE and Falcon..

Really wish more people could experience these...

Edited by Lost Dragon, 10 October 2016 - 07:02 PM.

• Greyfox and simoncam like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users